Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Airport
$132
Hotels.com
$161
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$153
$149
  • Restaurant
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$149
$239
$215
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewssan antonio airportstandard courtyardshort stayfort sam houstonlobby areacomfortable staywake up callthe shuttle driverfree shuttlenext morningshower headconvenient locationcalled the front deskcotajetscomputersfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2009

My main requirement is cleanliness. We were comfortable. The breakfast had adaquate variety. The breakfast helper was amiable and helpful. The establishment appeared to have been remodeled. We didnt swim or jacuzzi. One of the two computers appeared to have some sticky in the keys and it didnt print. My expectations were met.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2009

We had an overall OK experince in this hotel. Let me describe our experience. When we first arrived it took about - minutes to get our room, they were almost full and the receptionist were having trpuble finding unoccupied rooms. We booked our room through priceline, so it was prepaid when we arrived, I dont see the reason to not find our room. The other lady at the front desk was telling to other couple to get the room before ourfron desk lady put our info in their system. Not polite ...
The room could have been better, it wasnt that clean, it looked like it was clean about weeks ago with stains in the windows, and some dust in the furniture. Other than that, the room was comfy. The bathroom looked old, nothing impressive there.
The swimming pool was not clean, but it was rainny and windy the days before, however I think they should clean once the weather is better (that day was ok, not sunny but still swimmable). The jacuzzi is better and big enough for 3 couples.
The thing I liked most about this hotel is the breakfast, for 10 dlls you can have a buffet which includes: Coffee, Tea, Juice, fruit, waffles, eggs, potatoes, cereals, muffins, etc One of the best breakfast ever! They also have free high speed internet which is not high speed but still very convenient if you travel with your laptop

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2009

A good place to stay before or after a flight. This property met or exceeded all "Courtyard" brand standards.

Service was terrific: airport shuttle was prompt when we arrived, and was made available to us for other local requirements (getting to car rental, etc.) The people were exceptionally friendly and accomodating all throughout -- at a level you'd expect from a 5-star that drills their staff on politeness, really.

We didn't use the in-room internet, but the business center was convenient. The fitness center was adequate as well -- with fresh towels and water even at the odd hour I used it.

Alas, the beds weren't as comfortable as they could have been, but once again, a high-end matress isn't part of the Courtyard brand standard (as much as perhaps it should be.)

Lobby breakfast was a continental "plus" -- eggs and waffles had to be made yourself on the provided griddle. Still, no complaints about that.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank vacationer71
Reviewed June 29, 2008

We stayed at a brand new Courtyard Hotel off 281 & 1604 in North San Antonio. So the good things were in order, nice price (via priceline 80usd.), nice receptionist but she took a phone call in front of me. I think a person standing in front of you at the counter should have "rank" over somebody calling. The room was very clean, and since the place appeared to be brand new, the carpet, furniture, TV, shower head were all excellent. The placement of the TV could have been better, hard to watch from the bed. So really the only complaint has to do with the construction..I don't thing I should be able to hear the doors opening and closing, the shower, the toilets, the footsteps of 3 rooms in either direction, on each side and above. Why can't they make the floors and walls thick enough to where this isn't a problem????

All else great!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank jbwhouston
Reviewed February 27, 2008

Had to change rooms on the first night at 8:30pm when I tried to take a shower and had only scalding hot water. To their credit, they sent someone right up, but it could not be repaired. I got a new room, but when I checked out, there was no adjustment on my bill. Manager called on Sunday after I arrived home and took that night's stay off the bill.

Temp was in the 80's, but hotel closed the pool with 8 hours notice to do concrete renovations. I would have liked to have known this in advance.

My replacement room had no microwave - it was in the hall and was not replaced. I did not, however, ask for a replacement or complain, but housekeeping should have known.

Otherwise, it was quiet despite being in the direct air traffic pathway of SAT. McDonald's next door, and several restaurants within an easy drive. Of course, for my stay, Route 410 was demolished between the time that I arrived and when I departed. I was sent on an "interesting" detour through the city at 4am to make my 6am flight. A word to the wise: This is a BUSY airport. I spent a full 1 1/2 hours checking in and getting through security for a 6am flight on a Sunday morning. Get to the airport early.

Stayed: February 2008