“OK but”

Order Online
Ranked #20 of 52 Bakeries in San Antonio
Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

Ordered fro Uber Eats
Smoothie was good but expensive.
The cheesecake was pathetic
Extremely small portion
Not much crepe cheese in it
Very good

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I was craving bubble tea & I was by North Star mall . You can literally throw a stone @ the twin peaks restaurant. I got a vanilla bubble tea with extra tapioca balls . It was cute ! It wasn’t the best bubble tea I’ve ever had but it wasn’t bad either . Very clean & the ladies were really nice that were working

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Well. I was expecting something different. However. They seem to have basic coffee choices. And the pastries do not look like they were made on site. Very few items.

They seem to have an on clientelle of regulars. With tea coffee etc

Basically for me. “Not my cup of tea”

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

My husband ordered his birthday cake
He wanted butter cream icing. He picked it up from the bakery this past weekend, only to find that what he ordered was not correct. We called the bakery to let them know what the issue was. We asked for a refund and were told no. I believe if the order was wrong we should get a refund. My husband drove to the bakery and after an hour they finally gave him his refund. I recommend that people look at the reviews from other customers before they go to this bakery.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Came here for milk tea but they definitely have much more than just that. They also sell coffee, vietnamese pastries, macarons, cakes and muffins, and sandwiches. Tons of tables and great service. Wasn't too busy when I visited on a Tuesday around 4 pm.

Date of visit: May 2017