“Short Trip but had lots of fun” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites North IH 35

Comfort Suites North IH 35
Ranked #205 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
Dallas, Texas
“Short Trip but had lots of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

This trip was great. I want the management staff to know Rebecca at breakfast was awesome and served us breakfast when they stoped serving since only Kid was not feeling well and kept us up all night. Great Hotel Great property also Alex was great at the front desk cool guy!!!! We will be back

Room Tip: All the rooms are suites so they all are good
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ronald A
Gm-Comfort, General Manager at Comfort Suites North IH 35, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Ronald,

I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our hotel and staff. We strive daily for 100% guest satisfaction and as a manager, I always enjoy reading positive comments and very pleased that your stay was a memorable experience. I will share your feedback with Rebecca and Alex as well as the entire staff for a job well done. I hope your son/daughter is feeling much better now and invite you and your family back to the Comfort Suites IH-35 North in the future. We know you have a choice when choosing a hotel and we're very pleased you chose us. Again, thank you for the kind words and look forward to your return one day.

Jeff Vienne / General Manager
Comfort Suites IH-35 North (TX917)
San Antonio, Texas 78233
(210) 656-4600

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay. Clean. I was greeted with a warm smile when I checked in. I especially liked the peace and quiet while I was there. Breakfast was excellent. I i would surely stay here again. DTN.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Nearhoodd
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I walked in to a warm greeting at the front desk. I really liked the pool area as I went up my room. The suite was spotless and neat. The carpeting looks new. Good breakfast options in the morning - I had muffin and scrambled eggs, but there were several other choices. I will stay here next time when I back for another visit.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank BizyTraveler_13
Fort Worth, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We had the misfortune of staying here at the same time as hundreds of children playing in a basketball tournament but that wasn't the hotel's fault ...

However, I was sort of shocked when I checked in that the hotel had changed its pet policy and no longer accepts pets (as of five minutes ago it is still listed as pet friendly on the corporate web site) - after I explained that I had chosen their location BECAUSE they accept pets they let me bring in my cats, but the web site needs some updating ...

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank raffin
Irving, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed there 3/12-3/14 in room 200. first the drain in bathtub drained at 1drop a second.
there was no chair for the desk in room had to use pc on the bed.
when houekeeping made the room on 2nd day-didnt even make the bed and took old towels out and did not replinish it.
the iron didnt work-when went to FD they first said dont have extra and finally gave one.
the hottub was out for the whole stay.
the pool was closed 2-3 times during our stay. the reason was putting more chemicals---makes you wonder if there was something REAL BAD going on and they didnt wanna say.
the gym only exists in the photo. there are 4 machines and all were broken and one was half working and a safety hazard. there was 2 pieces of cheetos on gym floor very obvious and no one vacummed that room for 2 days.
the rooom was nice but overall maintenance/upkeep is NOT THERE.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Mountain Home, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

I reserved a 3 night stay at this location in advance because it was close to where my daughter lives and was very pleased. The suites were large and clean and the bed was comfortable. There was no direct exit from the east but everything else was just fine. My only complaint was that on Monday there were no muffins or sweet rolls out for breakfast even at 7:00 AM.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Stan E
Edgewood, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

We did not have reservations as our trip was spontanious. The hotel was very clean and updated and offered a free breakfast which was very appealing. They also honored a military discount making the rates very affordable. We were glad we chose to stay here as the hotel was directly off of I-35 and not in downtown San Antonio. It was also next to a Cracker Barrel restaurant. Our room was at the end of the hallway on the second floor and were over looking the swimming pool. Our visit was in early spring and no one was at the pool making our room location very quiet although the lighting from the hotel sign and security lighting in the parking lot was bright. The blackout drapes is a must for this room. The room contained two television sets, small refridgerator, free wi-fi, sofa in the setting area and a desk with a chair. Could easily accommadate four people. Clean non-smoking hotel. Would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Stayed in room #200 overlooking the pool and the front parking lot. Wouldin't choose this room i...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Antonio
Northeast San Antonio
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#210 of 353 in San Antonio
Northeast San Antonio
Days Inn San Antonio Interstate Hwy 35 North

Been to Comfort Suites North IH 35? Share your experiences!