“Very good choice!”

Comfort Suites North IH 35
Ranked #187 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
“Very good choice!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay. Clean. I was greeted with a warm smile when I checked in. I especially liked the peace and quiet while I was there. Breakfast was excellent. I i would surely stay here again. DTN.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Nearhoodd

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I walked in to a warm greeting at the front desk. I really liked the pool area as I went up my room. The suite was spotless and neat. The carpeting looks new. Good breakfast options in the morning - I had muffin and scrambled eggs, but there were several other choices. I will stay here next time when I back for another visit.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank BizyTraveler_13
Fort Worth, TX
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We had the misfortune of staying here at the same time as hundreds of children playing in a basketball tournament but that wasn't the hotel's fault ...

However, I was sort of shocked when I checked in that the hotel had changed its pet policy and no longer accepts pets (as of five minutes ago it is still listed as pet friendly on the corporate web site) - after I explained that I had chosen their location BECAUSE they accept pets they let me bring in my cats, but the web site needs some updating ...

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank raffin
Irving, Texas
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed there 3/12-3/14 in room 200. first the drain in bathtub drained at 1drop a second.
there was no chair for the desk in room had to use pc on the bed.
when houekeeping made the room on 2nd day-didnt even make the bed and took old towels out and did not replinish it.
the iron didnt work-when went to FD they first said dont have extra and finally gave one.
the hottub was out for the whole stay.
the pool was closed 2-3 times during our stay. the reason was putting more chemicals---makes you wonder if there was something REAL BAD going on and they didnt wanna say.
the gym only exists in the photo. there are 4 machines and all were broken and one was half working and a safety hazard. there was 2 pieces of cheetos on gym floor very obvious and no one vacummed that room for 2 days.
the rooom was nice but overall maintenance/upkeep is NOT THERE.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Mountain Home, Arkansas
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I reserved a 3 night stay at this location in advance because it was close to where my daughter lives and was very pleased. The suites were large and clean and the bed was comfortable. There was no direct exit from the east but everything else was just fine. My only complaint was that on Monday there were no muffins or sweet rolls out for breakfast even at 7:00 AM.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Stan E
Edgewood, Texas
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We did not have reservations as our trip was spontanious. The hotel was very clean and updated and offered a free breakfast which was very appealing. They also honored a military discount making the rates very affordable. We were glad we chose to stay here as the hotel was directly off of I-35 and not in downtown San Antonio. It was also next to a Cracker Barrel restaurant. Our room was at the end of the hallway on the second floor and were over looking the swimming pool. Our visit was in early spring and no one was at the pool making our room location very quiet although the lighting from the hotel sign and security lighting in the parking lot was bright. The blackout drapes is a must for this room. The room contained two television sets, small refridgerator, free wi-fi, sofa in the setting area and a desk with a chair. Could easily accommadate four people. Clean non-smoking hotel. Would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Stayed in room #200 overlooking the pool and the front parking lot. Wouldin't choose this room i...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Gainesville, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 4, 2013

True the season depends on the price, but the summer will cost you more, , but this hotel has a very nice indoor pool with a hot tub ,rooms are nice and clean. Coffee is good and made early. As a 60 year old your old bones need to relax after a day of seeing customers,check them out road warrior

Room Tip: They have breakfast, I drink coffee ,no one was not eating but me,
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Antonio
Northeast San Antonio
Days Inn San Antonio Interstate Hwy 35 North
WoodSpring Suites San Antonio Fo...
#186 of 355 in San Antonio

Been to Comfort Suites North IH 35? Share your experiences!