Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio SeaWorld/Westover Hills
$53
$373
$259
Travelocity
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$145
$134
$434
$289
$239
  • Pool
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$239
$267
$219
Hyatt.com
All reviewssea worldfree shuttlegas station next doorfront deskshuttle servicedouble queenclean roomscomplimentary breakfastduring spring breakthree roomsbooked this hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulratesdowntown
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Our girl scout troop reserved three rooms here during a weekend trip to Sea World San Antonio.
The staff were really friendly, ensuring we had rooms in close proximity. The shuttle service to the park was worth the hotel price hands down. The driver was AWESOME - he got to us through throngs of traffic to pick us up after our day @ the park with cool a/c on and cold drinks ready for us. This was such a convenience and saved a ton of money & walking! The hotel rooms were updated, clean & beds were very comfortable. The pool isn't huge but is laid out nicely and the hot tub was working well. Breakfast was okay, everyone found something. For $99 two queens and the shuttle, breakfast in the morning, the troop saved some money & we all had a great stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
aandr628, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio SeaWorld/Westover Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review of our hotel the Fairfield Inn & Suites SeaWorld. I am happy you and the Girl Scout Troops enjoyed your stay with us and mentioning our great customer service. We take pride in providing excellence service and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I came to San Antonio for my meeting last 2 weeks and stayed in this hotel for a week. Overall the room looks good and clean. They have microwave and refrigerator in the room, which is pros. The hot breakfast is ok.

One thing that i would like to complain is on the day I checked out. They sent me an extra charge for the movie and beverage about $30 which i did not use it at all. First, they told me that they cannot waive this extra charge and asked me to pay for it. But I insisted that I did not buy their movie or any beverages at all. They said that they always double check with guest last name and room number every time before put it in an account. This is so impossible because I am an international student and my last name is so unique. I was upset. It was not much money but their answer was so unreasonable.

However, at the end they waived me that extra charge after about 20 minutes of argument. So be careful with the billing that they give you!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your leaving your feedback. I am sorry your bill was incorrect upon check out and we finally got it corrected. I have taken extra steps in addressing this issue with my staff to ensure this will not happen again. We hope you would try us out again when you return to San Antonio in the near future.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed one night last week and was pleased with the King suite. Very clean and quiet even being across from the elevator and ice machine. Didn't use the shuttle as other reviewers have, simply walked to Rudy's BBQ as I was going to be drinking beer and it wasn't far.

Room Tip: Upper floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for leaving your feedback John! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. We work closely with Rudy's BBQ and they are wonderful! We hope to see you in the future when you come back to San Antonio.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I'm a loyal Marriott customer because I personally find their brands to be consistent from market to market, well kept, confortable and reasonably priced. Our family aren't travel snobs, but we just don't do travel lodges or Motel 6 no matter how inexpensive they are.

This Fairfield seemed reasonably new, or at least recently renovated with modern rooms. I like Fairfield for family trips because the rooms have coffee stations, microwaves and refrigerators that make traveling with children a little easier. The complimentary breakfast is your standard fare you would expect. The pool area is very nice too with the hotel apparently recently adding some very comfortable outdoor living room furniture in the four corners of the pool area.

The best part is this hotel is located literally two miles from the front gate of SeaWorld and provides complimentary shuttle service to and from the park. No paying $20 to park at SeaWorld.

Overall, exactly what you would expect from a Marriott: reasonably priced, modern look, clean rooms, complimentary breakfast, etc. But the proximity to SeaWorld and free shuttle make it stand out.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MLPaulk

Thank you Mr. Paulk for taking the time to leave your feedback and being a loyal member to Marriott. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio SeaWorld hotel. We strive to give our guests a quality product with our Fairfield Marriott brands. We hope you choose to stay with us again when you return to San Antonio!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Booked this hotel through the Sea World site in a package. The King rooms are on the small side but since we were going to be at Sea World all day that was ok. If I was to book again, I would get the king suite instead. the staff was friendly and helpful. Another reason for choosing this hotel was the free shuttle to Sea World. The driver(s) are very friendly. One even took our photo in front of the entrance to sea World as we were the only ones in the van that morning.

Room Tip: Take the upgrade to kins suite if there are more than 2 of you going.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family