Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Ranked #85 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My daughter attends college at UTSA, so we got a very good rate. Hotel staff was very courteous and helpful through out my stay. Breakfast was great every morning of my stay. Rooms were very clean, comfortable and made every day. it is close to La Cantera and next to a CVS pharmacy and a gas station.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
FrontDeskSprvsr, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Palari,

Thank you so much for your review! Knowing that your daughter attends school right across the street we hope that you will have us be your hotel of choice when you come to visit her! It is our goal to help our student's families make their visits easy and enjoyable and we hope you will give us the chance to do that!

Shelly Montelione-Front Office Supervisor

There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I stayed here for two months for business. I can't say enough nice things. Two months in a hotel is never fun but this Staybridge goes out of the way to make it pleasant. From free laundry to hot breakfast to social hours this hotel is doing so much right it's hard to find something wrong. When I arrived a new GM arrived and I saw great changes happening not to mention Nathan is a very nice guy. There is Shelby and AJ at the front desk that were always so helpful. But the two employees that impressed me the most were Doris and Yuliya. They were both in charge of the breakfast and social hours. They took so much pride in there work it was honestly so great to see. Thanks to everyone at Staybridge for the last two months giving me a home away from home. I will for sure want to stay in another Staybridge if it can measure up to this one.

It would be great for business travelers and families. Beds are comfortable, rooms are very clean, pool is very nice and having a kitchen is the best part.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Melanie,

Thank you so much for letting us be your home away from home! I hope you made it home in good time so that you were able to celebrate your birthday with your family and not be exhausted. Your Staybridge Family also wants you to know that we wished you a happy birthday as well and hope that the next time you are in San Antonio that you decide to come stay with us!

Shelly Montelione-Front Office Supervisor.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I had thought I had written this review a long time ago! I have nothing bad to say..from the room to the employees to everyone else staying at the hotel this was a perfect experience. It all started before I even got there! I had some special requests since we were coming in for my son's BMT graduation and I needed to ship my banner, no problem. I got there and everyone at the front desk was exceptionally kind and helpful. The breakfast was amazing! The cocktail hours were a plus - and everyone was so friendly. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel. It is 20 minutes from the base, but the last thing your new Airman wants to do is be near the base ;)

Room Tip: We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with 4 of us there was MORE than enough room!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
FrontDeskSprvsr, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Dear Yenny,

Thank you so much for letting us know how your stay was! We were very excited to have you and your family here. We value or military and their families and hold them in the highest regard. Please give your airmen our thanks and we hope to see you the next time you are in San Antonio!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Each suite has a full kitchen and a guest laundry down the hall. Tired of dining out, pick up some local food and make a great meal. Relax in the spacious and clean space. Enjoy their buffet breakfast in the morning. Worth a visit. Great staff.

Room Tip: Free shuttle to parks and shopping if you don't feel like driving.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
FrontDeskSprvsr, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for your review! Our goal is to make this feel like your home away from home and it sounds very much like we've done that for you. It is always wonderful to hear that the staff has made you feel good too. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance and we hope to see you the next time you are in San Antonio!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I really can't say enough nice things about this place. First off, if you have a family or traveling for business with a co-worker, you can't beat the two room suites. They offer two king beds or a king and two full for the same price, if not less, than purchasing two rooms. And you get a stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and TV's in each room and living room. Our main reason for picking this location was Fiesta Texas. We discovered upon our arrival that they also offer a free shuttle service to and from any location within I believe three miles. This included Fiesta Texas and the La Cantara shops and saved us parking fees and walking at Fiesta Texas. The complimentary breakfast was also a plus and the Texas shaped waffles a big hit. Friendly staff and clean rooms. I will definitely be visiting again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
FrontDeskSprvsr, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Texas2Houston,

Thank you so much for the wonderful response! I am glad to know that my staff has exceeded your expectations and we look forward to the next time you are in San Antonio! Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We got a great deal on this hotel through Priceline. It was worth the money. Clean rooms and a great location. The negatives: only one trash can in the room, we waited about 30 minutes to check in because cleaning staff didn't come to work, and the snacks in the evening are on Monday-Thursday only. It would be great to add weekend snacks. Overall, we would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014
FrontDeskSprvsr, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Rainey,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay and to let us know about the issues you had while you were here so we can take steps to correct them. Please accept my apology that you had to wait for your check in, it is our goal to ensure everyone has a fantastic experience and quick and timely check in. I hope to see you the next time you are in San Antonio and see the changes we have made! Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stayed at this hotel to go to a graduation from basic Military training at Lackland AFB. There were 9 of us who stayed at the hotel, and it was nothing but clean, spacious and so accommodating. We used the pool, the hot tub, the breakfast which was opened early to allow us to eat before we had to leave, and then the evening meal which again they kept open later to accommodate our schedule. The rooms were quiet and clean, we had plenty of linens and towels, the staff was so friendly and helpful, the management very willing to help us in any way they could. A truly enjoyable experience.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor suite may be quieter since you don't hear people walking above you. The kitchenett...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MGBecky

Ms. Becky,

Thank you for such an amazing review! I hope to see you the next time you are in San Antonio and tell your son Congratulations from his Staybridge Family for graduating Basic Training and we wish him the best of luck in his military career! Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance!