Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$189
$53
$259
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$134
Hotels.com
$223
$215
$219
$239
$289
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$239
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewssix flagsfiesta texasfront deskla canteradirector of salesice makerliving room areasea worldseparate bedroombreakfast barcomplimentary breakfastcomfortable bedsthe entire staffchecking insamanthacvsstove
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We spent Memorial Day weekend 2013 here with a large group. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. They were able to provide us with all of them amenities of home plus a few extras. They allowed us to host a welcome reception in the courtyard and helped us with everything.

The facilities are nice and first rate. Our suite was spacious and clean, those are two of my requirements in a hotel.

Room Tip: 4th floor has a guest laundry so if you are going to be there awhile I'd pick those rooms
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Room was clean, room service had to be requested on the weekend. Pool was clean, outdoor patio was nicely setup and relaxing. Breakfast was more than some little debbies and coffee. Hotel staff were very friendly and accomodating. The kitchen in the rooms is everything except an oven, but it is still spacious. Perfect for a couple or single adult.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for room service on the weekends and bring a swimsuit for the pool!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My recent stay at Staybridge Suites near Six Flags in San Antonio was nothing short of superb! The people there had a great overall attitude and every staff person I encountered had a mindset of customer service. For the price, I could have stayed any many other hotels, but I would not have received any more in the way of service or accommodations than I did here. I can't recommend this hotel high enough. If you will need a hotel on the west side of San Antonio, or if you are planning on visiting Six Flags or Sea World this is the place you should stay at. Oh, and I almost forgot breakfast! It's not your typical "something is better than nothing" approach. It's so good they ought to charge for it - but don't tell them that, because its great to enjoy for free..

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I reserved this hotel for a spring break stay with the kids since it was very near to the six flags park that we were visiting. Everything went wrong. After a long drive, we waited almost twenty minutes just to get checked it. I understand that the property was booked to capacity. With that in mind, the property should have had more than one person working the counter. I got my key card went to my car to get bags, got to the room and the card doesnt work. I had to walk back downstairs and wait in line again to get it corrected. Apparently the person checking us in forgot to activate the card. When i get back to the room with the card, walked in and realize that they gave me the wrong room. I had booked a suite with a separate bedroom that has a door separating the living area from the bedroom. This was a standard room. so i walked back downstairs yet again and waited in line only to be told that they were filled to capacity and they couldnt correct the error. I was advised that the manager would be onsite the next day and i could change it then. Well tomorrow would have been half of my stay. we were only staying 2 days. I had planned to be at six flags the next day not back at the hotel sorting this out. It was after 11pm, I had to find another hotel that met our needs. And due to the mixup Staybridge was now pending on my bank card over $300 on my debit card all weekend was unavailable to me. What a way to start off spring break weekend with the kids right? Needless to say, ive written a letter to management regarding my experience. Im waiting to hear back from them. It will determine if my terrible visit will be my last visit at one of their brand of hotels.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank TxTravelerSM
MG_55_12, Manager at Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

There seems to have been a perfect storm of unfortunate events that occurred during your stay. This being one of the busiest times of the year for our hotel since we are positioned very closely to Six Flags Fiesta Texas as well as less than 10 miles away from Sea World. We prepared, planned as well as set up back up plans for this time so that as guests you are minimally affected by the hotel being completely sold out for 2 weeks. Like all plans, they change, things come up on our end and we do not meet or exceed you and your families needs and expectations. One of our challenges in the hotel business are debit card holds. The debit card provides a similar sense of financial freedom that a credit card does, but since it is tied to a checking or savings account the banks require a hold be placed on the funds for sometimes up to 7 days after check out. This is an inconvenience that we do not have control over as much as we would like to. We sincerely apologize for any undo stress that was placed on you and your family and hope you allow us another chance to display our property and showcase the great guest service skills we are definitely capable of.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Our family stayed here for a groupon. Lucky we only stayed one night. We arrived late and the room it self was dirty and worn. The shower had a huge hair ball and was not draining properly and there was mildew and mold in the shower. When I tried to call the front desk about it they did not answer the phone and I tried 3 times. I called from my cell and got a response. The gentleman arrived at our door and was polite, however, said there was nothing he could do about it until the morning. Never stayed at a hotel that did not have maintenance or cleaning at night. Very weird. I had also called weeks prior to have the highest floor which they did not do as well. The property is adjacent to a vacant building with busted out windows and graffiti. Would not recommend this hotel. Needs new management.

• Stayed: April 2013

First off we would like to apologize for the unsatisfactory experience you had at our hotel. It is our standard to provide superior customer service as well as meet our guests expectations 100% of the time. We are not disputing that we had fallen short of those expectations during your visit. It is our mission to resolve all issues in a timely matter, seeing as we do not have 24 hour maintenance service available we occasionally must relay the information and get the issue resolved within 24 hours of it being reported. The housekeeping issue has been addressed and the room attendant has been coached and counseled to prevent cleanliness issues. We would like another opportunity to showcase our beautiful property if you decide to come back to visit San Antonio, Texas in the future.