TripAdvisor

Review of Instant Donuts

Instant Donuts
Ranked #1,323 of 5,520 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

Great donuts, always fresh. They have a good variety. I also like the selection of breakfast sandwiches and tacos.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

My family was visiting San Antonio, TX and wanted donuts one morning. We were going to head over to Shipley Donuts, because I remember them from Louisiana. However, the valet at the hotel recommended Instant Donut and it did not disappoint! The donuts were good and the sausage and cheese tacos were amazing. Very friendly people and the place was clean. Good donut decision!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed October 13, 2018

My husband and I were out running errands and found this place by chance.
We were hungry and decided to check it out. They had the best donuts that just melted in your mouth and there sandwiches were huge and full of eggs, cheese and sausage. Now we go there almost every weekend even though it is not close to our house but well worth the drive.

Date of visit: October 2018