“Best Pizza in the World”
Review of Sbarro

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Fresh ... medium sized crust ... crunchy base ... delicious ingredients ... generous size ... love the garlic bread as we call it in Australia, or as Americans call it Breadsticks (very cute).

There are newer reviews for Sbarro

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Located in the lobby of the Hyatt, I decided to have lunch here when the weather wasn't too good. Food was delicious although the smells can be over whelming. Can be noisy at times although in the evening it becomes more relaxed.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Food was ok--same as usual. Very large slices of pizza, decent prices.
They serve Pepsi. A BIG plus in our book.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I read the other reviews of this restaurant before beginning mine. I must say, some of the other reviewers must not eat in food courts very often! This Sbarro location has never disappointed me. We have visited Downtown San Antonio a couple of times a year for 30 years and always eat in one of the foodcourt establishments. It is what it is: foodcourt food! In this case it's palatable. Was it the best Italian food I've ever eaten? Of course not! But I knew that before I ordered. I didn't give it the highest marks because of cleanliness. Even a Foodcourt restaurant needs to be clean.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Quick bit of pizza only a block away from the hotel in the Riverwalk Center Mall. Easy, quick & tables available. Macy's is in the mall & nice to get away from meetings for a change of scenery.