“Same as any Sbarro we've been to”
Review of Sbarro

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Food was ok--same as usual. Very large slices of pizza, decent prices.
They serve Pepsi. A BIG plus in our book.

There are newer reviews for Sbarro

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I read the other reviews of this restaurant before beginning mine. I must say, some of the other reviewers must not eat in food courts very often! This Sbarro location has never disappointed me. We have visited Downtown San Antonio a couple of times a year for 30 years and always eat in one of the foodcourt establishments. It is what it is: foodcourt food! In this case it's palatable. Was it the best Italian food I've ever eaten? Of course not! But I knew that before I ordered. I didn't give it the highest marks because of cleanliness. Even a Foodcourt restaurant needs to be clean.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Quick bit of pizza only a block away from the hotel in the Riverwalk Center Mall. Easy, quick & tables available. Macy's is in the mall & nice to get away from meetings for a change of scenery.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

I guess it's hard to find a reasonable restaurant in walking distance of the center hotels, but make the effort, at least for dinner of finding a decent place.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Alamo Heights, Texas
Reviewed July 31, 2008

Oh, Come ON ! This is Mall Food Court CRAP !

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook