“Amazing experience”

Ranked #299 of 4,692 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Asian, Mongolian
Dining options: Buffet
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Description: Create your own Asian stir-fry! Choose from our fresh selection of meats, seafood, noodles, veggies and Asian-influenced sauces. Customize your Mongolian BBQ masterpiece, then watch as it’s cooked on our grill of epic proportions. It’s all-you-can-eat, so you can try as many combinations as you want! A unique dining experience for the whole family.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

A nice place to have the grilled food. A nice selection of sea food and varieties in sauces. Yummy to the Tummy.

There are newer reviews for HuHot Mongolian Grill

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Dishes you create with fresh ingredients. And it is a buffet so you ccan experiment with different vegetables, meats, and sauces. The only draw back is you smell like the place for a few hours after dining...but a small price to pay for a great eating experience.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have never been to a restaurant like this before......you pick everything you want in your meal.....there are plenty of choices and sauces to choose from....you watch them prepare your meal right in front of you.......everything is piping hot when you get your plate back...the wait staff is very friendly and attentive..........and you can go back for seconds....I love it....

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I met my sons for lunch at Huhot at their urging. This was my first time here and I wasn't sure what to expect. The Huhot is located in a strip mall location but don't let that fool you. Since it was lunch time and very busy but we only waited about 8 minutes for a table. The host was great, he greeted us immediately.The waitress promptly took our drink order, since one of my sons had been there before she let him explain what we would be doing.
For those of you that have never been to a Mongolian style restaurant, it is set up buffet style where you choose from several different meat/seafood choices, noodles and vegetables then add your choice of liquid seasonings such as soy sauce, garlic oil, wine, etc. You can make your meal as mild or HOT as you like. Once you have acheived your masterpiece, a chef cooks your food on a flat grill while you watch. The food cooks down a lot so I would recommend that you get two bowls to start. The only draw back would be that it's so good you just want more but it is so filling. We will definately be back and we're bringing our appetites!!

1  Thank meka0815
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I have been to a number of Mongolian style restaurants in a number of states and this one, I have to say, is one of the best for selection of meats, noodles, veggies and sauces. We have returned to Huhot several times over the past few months and it has been consistently good. You just have to ensure that you mix the right blend of sauces or you will be sorry. I found the perfect blend of sauces (for my taste) on our second visit. The cooks are very good and efficient at cooking to ensure your meat is cooked well but not burned. They sure like to fire up that grill too! You also get soup or salad and rice on the side with your dish of mongolian grill.