“McDonald's River walk 2013”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #2,744 of 4,696 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Fast Food
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I did not enjoyed my visit at this location. It's not a good place if you are looking for a "local food flavor." I was referred to another restaurant in the same location.

There are newer reviews for McDonald's

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The staff is terrible and very disrespectful to each other. There was a spill and they didn't take time to clean it.

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Slow employees, dirty tables. It's the slowest McDonalds I've ever been too. Don't go here if you're in a hurry.

This place reminds me of a bus station.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

No one smiles. My fries were burnt. The lobby was filthy. I'm here at lunch time and there obviously isn't enough help. The manager on duty finally comes up front. But is in the way. Very disappointing.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

This was close to Houston St. just on the other side of I-10/35. I love their breakfasts, had free newspapers to hand out most days (mixed English/Spanish) that were helpful, and football games and news running on TV. Also other travelers discussing where they were headed and students from UT San Antonio (?)