“Mr. Kroc would roll”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 25, 2013

No one smiles. My fries were burnt. The lobby was filthy. I'm here at lunch time and there obviously isn't enough help. The manager on duty finally comes up front. But is in the way. Very disappointing.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

This was close to Houston St. just on the other side of I-10/35. I love their breakfasts, had free newspapers to hand out most days (mixed English/Spanish) that were helpful, and football games and news running on TV. Also other travelers discussing where they were headed and students from UT San Antonio (?)

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Hard to find a way in with a stroller. Homeless clientele ogled female customers. Felt dirty. Food of expected quality.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I had the Big Mac. I was in a hurry. Don't judge me. McDonalds food should be avoided at all costs. The service was fine. Texas folk are the tops.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Walked in to try to get a smoothie and unfortunately staff forgot my order. Waited ten minutes before someone noticed how long I waited and filled my order. At least five people got served before me.