“Average McDs”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Hard to find a way in with a stroller. Homeless clientele ogled female customers. Felt dirty. Food of expected quality.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I had the Big Mac. I was in a hurry. Don't judge me. McDonalds food should be avoided at all costs. The service was fine. Texas folk are the tops.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Walked in to try to get a smoothie and unfortunately staff forgot my order. Waited ten minutes before someone noticed how long I waited and filled my order. At least five people got served before me.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

They ran out of ice, the building is really cool though.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

When you're on a per diem, you don't want to waste part of it on an overpriced hotel breakfast. You know what you're getting at McD's. Employees are friendly and service is quick, even by McD's standards.