“Meatball XL Pizza + Best Calzones (take-out)”
Review of Goomba's Pizzaria

Goomba's Pizzaria
Ranked #624 of 4,669 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: North Central
Neighborhood: North Central
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Meatball XL Pizza + Best Calzones (take-out)”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Last time I ate here was in 2009. Service department was struggling for a while but the food quality was always great.

So last time I was here I got my food on time... BUT my buddy still waited FOREVER after my order had already come! What is so hard about this?

I am giving it 4 stars for the QUALITY of the FOOD and to me this is now a TAKE OUT ONLY place!

• Visited May 2012

“Fresh ingredients and good prices”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I enjoyed the pizza from Goomba's. It always has fresh incredients and prices are good. Large pizza has really large slices. Bigger than pizza chains.

San Antonio, Texas
“Awesome”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I've lived in San Antonio a while, and I was giving up on finding a really good pizza place when I found Goombas. The spinach and goat cheese pizza is amazing, not too greasy or filling, and spiced wonderfully. Highly recommended.

• Visited December 2011
san antonio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EXCELLENT!!!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2011

The place on Blanco road is now called Ray's Pizzaria. Its better now with the new owner that took over in late 2009. Did the name change recently last October to dissacoiate with the other Goombas because they are seperatly owned and they are no were near the quality as this one. The prices are great espcially during lunchtime when you can get 2 huge slices of one-topping pizza and a drink for $5.45. Everything on the menu is excellent from wings, subs, pastas, and of course the Pizza. Place is excellent and if your looking for a place with great quality and quantity food for cheap prices this is the place for you. And it was recently voted number #3 best pizzeria in San Antonio by the San Antonio Current

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank bossman55
San Antonio
“Awesome PIzzia Place!”
Reviewed April 6, 2010

Loved the Goomba's location over off Bandera! Best oven style pizza, my family and I love the toasted crust with that oven taste! We enjoy the mushroom and ham pizzia the most. Delicious! They have a good lunch special - Large slice of pizza and a drink for around 5 bucks.