“The only place food and drink wise we enjoyed while out here”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #12 of 80 Coffee & Tea in San Antonio
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Always feels like home when at a Starbucks. The only place we can count on getting what we ordered and for the price we pay! Thank you Starbucks!

1  Thank Cynthia M

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I'm so sick of this overpriced cafe. And why can't you offer whole milk or whipping cream? I'm making a point to go to Local anytime I'm in SA, over SB. Not worth it at all anymore, no matter where I go for one, but this one was so dirty and lame....

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I hope this is the correct location. The neighborhood is quite lovely. I think they deserve a clean Starbucks. It's next to a beauty salon and shares a parking lot with a few stores. This location flunks the "clean" test. We stopped there on the way to a Women's 5K race early on a recent Saturday for coffee for the person waiting and water for me the runner. I used the public restroom. It's always surprising to me when a restaurant does not take care of a restroom properly. This is a public area. What must their kitchen look like? I won't go into the uncomfortable details, but really? Have you ever heard of washing down a sink and toilet. How about a toilet brush. That's when I also noticed the floors. In fairness, the fabrication of the tiles make them difficult to clean. Still, the floor really needed a broom and mop. I then went out to the shop and realized their floor was below standards for most greasy spoons.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

If you like your coffee very strong, or exotic flavored, this is your place. I wish they would put out a house coffee, less strong, and cheaper. Our Dunkin' Donuts closed and I miss it! Having said that, Starbucks offers an alternative to home brews.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

There was a line, but they were very fast and attentive! Great staff!