“Just delicious!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Uptown Broadway
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Everything was delicious, from the guacamole to the sangria, the enchiladas and the burrito. We enjoyed sitting outside and the service was great. We couldn't have had a nicer lunch.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

My landlord recommended this restaurant, and she was right. Despite a little away from Alamo/downtown this place is worth visiting for anyone willing to taste and enjoy. I liked "non-touristic" atmosphere and my dish - Cabrito - was great.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

This little restaurant on Broadway is one of my favorite places to go. They are kid friendly - and the outdoor patio is perfect for drinks and/or dinner or just a lazy way to spend a couple of hours with good friends or family. Service is fantastic. I highly recommend their Chispas (a margarita) and their Sangria Margaritas. The carne adobada is great, as are the seafood nachos.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

YUMMY- authentically Mexican with a slightly sweet and tangy white cream sauce makes this breakfast one to come back for.... along with a carafe of Mimosas and you can't lose!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We came here for lunch expecting "lunch" prices, no, not happening.
A friend was treating us to lunch, so we didn't want to empty her wallet.
The guacamole was good, and I liked the presentation. I ordered the chicken flautas which were served with a wonderful cheese sauce, probably the best I've ever had.
The service was so-so...could've been better and sure needed some refills.
Seeing that this place is close to Alamo Heights, explains the high prices.
Exterior is very nice; whomever does their landscaping does a wonderful job.

1  Thank tahoequeen21

Been to Soluna? Share your experiences!