“Everyone must try this restaurant”

Green Vegetarian Cuisine
Ranked #27 of 4,625 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the Full Goods Building of the Historic Pearl Brewery
Van Vleck, Texas
“Everyone must try this restaurant”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

The best restaurant I have eaten at!! The food was amazing!! Everyone in our party enjoyed their meal. We could've had a better waitress as the service was just ok. The food definitely made up for the whole dining experience.

FL
“Ok”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I was disappointed in the food. It was not bad but it was also very ordinary. Yes it is vegetarian but not a lot of choices for someone who is gluten free. My portobello steak was average in flavour, the mashed potatoes were nice but I have no idea why the kale was sautéed in soy sauce which was not GF. My husband's 'Nasty Burger' was not particularly flavourful or good though the quinoa tabbouleh was very good.
All in all a disappointing experience.

• Visited December 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Awesome food; great vegan selection”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I always make a point to visit any vegetarian/vegan places anywhere I travel. I'm not sure why, since I'm not vegetarian but it's just a habit. All that being said, you could do a lot worse than Green Vegetarian Cuisine. I went for breakfast and (I can never choose between sweet and savory) had some vegan tacos and some sweet potato pancakes - both of which were fantastic. My only regret is that I couldn't try any of their pastries, since I had a flight to catch. Everything is sure to satisfy, whether you're vegetarian or not.

Johnson City, Tennessee
“The Best Vegetarian Ever!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I read reviews before going to San Antonio and decided we should try Green Vegetarian. The food was delicious! Very well thought out and a great variety. We had plenty to eat, too. I would highly recommend it if you are looking for something healthy. We enjoyed breakfast one morning and lunch another day. We will go back when in the area again. Wish we had a restaurant like this in Tennessee!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Green is awesome”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Green should really expand nationwide and dismantle McDonald's strangle hold on America. Delicious, creative, and a great value - this restaurant has a very bright future and is doing good work.

Favorite menu items:
Macrobiotic bowl
Veggie Platter
Raw Deal Wrap
Mediterranean Bowl
Mushroom Stroganoff

The soup of the day is usually great as well.

• Visited August 2013