“Best meal in San Antonio”

Dough Pizzeria Napoletana
Reserve with OpenTable
Dough Pizzeria Napoletana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 4,714 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Uptown Loop
Description: Dough Pizzeria Napoletana is an authentic Neapolitan Pizzeria featuring two ovens that cook your pizza at 900 degrees + in 90 seconds! We make our own fresh Mozzarella daily. We source as many of our products as possible from local farmers and import most items from Italy. We offer patio seating, inside dining room seating and seating around our pizza bar and wine bar. Our coffee, Kimbo Coffee, is imported from Naples, Italy. We offer an all-Italian wine list and craft beers. Our menu changes seasonally to make sure we are offering the freshest, in season products as possible. Dough Pizzeria Napoletana San Antonio is located less than 10 minutes from the San Antonio International Airport-convenient for both business and pleasure travelers. We are also located in Plano, Texas and are working on our newest location, in Downtown/Southtown area of San Antonio, walking distance from both the Riverwalk and the Henry B. Gonzalez convention center-due to open in January 2018!
Reviewed September 14, 2013

After reading reviews I really wanted to try Dough but my husband seemed noncommittal about going out for pizza while on vacation. While at a steak house one night our waiter gave us recommendations for other places to eat and said we must absolutely try Dough. We were not disappointed. Our lunch was fabulous. Our appetizer and pizza were perfection. The flat breads were my favorite. Unfortunately we moved down to the river walk for the rest of our stay which is a ways away or we would have eaten here every day. It was that good.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place was awesome! The food, atmosphere and service were all super! A bit pricey but worth it. We will be going back on our next visit to San Antonio.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Fantastic food with it's own unique taste and style. The home-spun/pulled mozzarella is really to-die-for. I love flat breads and this tops the list of my favorites. A great place for lunch for the price and just the right flavor for the rest of the day.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Went there on 28th of August 2013, was seated then proceeded to wait for about 20 minutes until I had to bring to the waitress's attention that we haven't been helped. This waitress, Alice, proceeded to become our waitress even though it wasn't her table and all the other people were sitting around. The manager comped us a dessert even though he didn't come even say sorry to us, only the bus boy and Alice apologized. Once we picked a dessert, the tirisumu I had ordered had a hair it!! I don't recommend this restaurant to anyone!

1  Thank Rachel C
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This place has the best pizza in San Antonio. I was there for a few months on business, so I tried out a few, and this is by far the best.