“Always a great experience”

La Frite Belgian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
La Frite Belgian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 4,727 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Belgian, French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Great New Years Eve dinner - Never disappointed with the food and service.

3  Thank jazieg

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Excellent food for the price. The only drawback is I didn't have my beautiful wife on this trip to enjoy this great restaurant.

1  Thank danomite1
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Love, love, love their mussels. I've tried 3 different preparations and all have been outstanding. My husband has enjoyed his sandwiches, too.

1  Thank ShootingGirl
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Great food, great service, great atmosphere, great location (close to downtown and to Blue Star). The mussels (moules marinieres) are one of my favorite but everything is delicious. Being French and loving good food, I am so thankful for La Frite. We need more places like that in San Antonio.

2  Thank Isabelle B
Reviewed December 18, 2011

We walked to this restaurant when exploring down town near the Alamo and Hemisfair Park. We arrived early with no reservation and were seated promptly and served fabulous food: tender steak, crisp frites, mussels, savory tart and salad. The side veggies were lovely and not overdone or over sauced. My husband's Belgian Kwok beer was amazing and my French merlot was lovely too. Highly recommended.

2  Thank JoyfulMomDelaware