All reviews six flags fiesta texas great location front desk la cantera breakfast staff business travel room was clean excellent hotel excellent stay easy access hotel room hgi lobby accommodations pillows shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2019

I chose this hotel based on price, reviews and location. We only stayed one night (sadly) but one night was enough to know I will be back. Clean, pleasant stay and comfy bed. Close to Six Flags & UTSA

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2019

Upon check-in there was hair in the bed and a Hershey wrapper behind the nightstand, the room had clearly been “cleaned”. The least you should be able to expect from a hotel is to have a clean room. Especially when the room cost nearly $200 a night.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Curiosity819323, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio At The Rim, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2019

Dear Sherry Dupont:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry you were unhappy with your guest bed linen. I will address your feedback directly with our team. If there is anything else I can do for you, please contact me at the phone number or email below. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right.

Reviewed August 12, 2019

We came for a family weekend and loved it! it was my sons birthday and they offered us breakfast vouchers (we ended up not using them but loved the offer) the location was great and easy to get too! quiet and clean and amazing employees. Pool and hot tub was nice and warm!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2019

Great and wonderful experience, looking forward to visiting again soon. Great area and everything is very accessable... Shopping and dinning with entertainment within a few miles. Staff is very sweet :)

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Curiosity819323, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio At The Rim, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2019

Ms. Iiliana,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. ur goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

ricardo.mata@hilton.com

Reviewed July 29, 2019

This Hilton used to be our goto place to stay. As Roberto Duran said, “No Mas” Too many issues.

This Hilton doesn’t even recognize honors members. It’s tired and ready for an overhaul of both facility and staff. Staff seem to only be there for a paycheck.

The carpet in room could use cleaning more often.

The room price is nothing special anymore especially with the condition and issues.

No address for vehicle break ins. They know they have an issues.You figure they would atleast have patrol for the parking lot. NOPE, the gator arm owner rather pocket the money and just post up signs instead . There was broken glass in the parking lot and when I asked the front desk if they were having issues with break ins AGAIN. The answer was Not at all. Don’t believe me just google it. Granted we were lucky enough not to have an issue this time, but just don’t want to headache of worrying if my vehicle is gonna get broke into or not.

My suggestion park as close to the front door as possible.

Hey Hilton here’s a suggestion be a leader and get parking lot patrol for your guest. Don’t be a follower and do nothing.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Curiosity819323, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio At The Rim, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry you were unhappy with staff and guest rooms.I will address your feedback directly with our team. If there is anything else I can do for you, please contact me at the email below. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right.

ricardo.mata@hilton.com