TripAdvisor

OR
Order Online
Ranked #16 of 198 Quick Bites in San Antonio
Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch. Ordered a chicken fajita, Mr Orange (salmon) taco and a burrito. Everything was delicious and fresh. The chips and salsa are not too spicy. My kids couldn’t get enough of them. Great place to stop by and eat with family.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (165)

Reviewed August 19, 2019

I was disappointed when we first arrived as I wasn't expecting a chain, fast food restaurant. We were in town for only a few days and this is not what I wanted. However, I am now a convert. The menu is large and eclectic. Lots of unusual choices and combinations. We thought the portions were generous and everything our party tried was delicious. We loved the variety of flavors. Tacos are ordered individually. You order then sit and wait for them to bring it to you. There is ample indoor and outdoor seating. Indoors can be a bit noisy. Food here was much better than the Mexican restaurant we tried on the River Walk.

Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

Very nice chain taco restaurant. Lots of unique options and rotating menu items. Guacamole and chips for six dollars was a great bargain.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 1, 2019

This is a casual restaurant that has good tacos. Tacos were smaller than I expected but I was surprised how delicious brisket would be on a taco. Definitely family dining.

Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

The excellent $6 chips and fresh guacamole is easily big enough for 3 to 4 people to graze on while waiting your tacos.

Tip: ask the cashier when you order to see the SECRET MENU. My current favorites on that menu are the Hillybilly tacos and the Mad Dog tacos.