“Great Place to Stay for Lackland AFB Graduation”

Days Inn San Antonio/Near Lackland AFB
Ranked #248 of 356 Hotels in San Antonio
Batesville, Arkansas, United States
“Great Place to Stay for Lackland AFB Graduation”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very close to base. Would like to give a 5 but the property does need an update on its furnishings. Staff deserves a 5+. The young man who checked us in (very late at night) asked if we had our base passes. Since we did not, he strongly suggested we go on to the gate open 24 hours and get them that night so as to avoid long lines in the next morning. So glad we heeded his advice!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Marksjanie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Waianae, Hawaii
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Comfort, courtesy, and service was excellent. The breakfast was a lot more then I expected. Different pastries, muffins, bagels,cold and hot cereal, variety of fruits, orange and apple juice, hot beverages, fresh waffles right off the griddle, eggs, and pork sausage. I might have missed some stuff on the buffet, but you get the picture. No problems with their wi-fi. I stayed there for 4 nights and looked forward, after a long day, to step into their hot showers and dive into a very comfortable bed. If I ever had to go to San Antonio again, I would certainly choose this in. Oh yes, the staff were very knowledgeable about the MIT graduation at Lackland.

Room Tip: I had the first floor and had a mini fridge. Parking was right outside mr room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank 74margaretf
Winnebago
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I wished for more. It was a room over our heads. The breakfast made up for some of it...it was ok. I would probably say something better if I could but the bathroom and carpet were less than my standard I guess....
The price and location made a difference and why I would tell a friend...w/ caution.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Uvalde, Texas
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I spent several days at Days Inn Lackland, San Antonio. The workers were very friendly and kind. The breakfast was very good. The rooms were clean and the price was right. I am a Disabled American Veteran. I want to say thank you. My father-in-law and mother-in-law are dying and I needed to stay where it would be a low price. I still need to go again. I am Enrique Cantu and stayed with my wife Maria T. Cantu.

Room Tip: I didn't use the pool or the fitness center. For a disabled person room 105 was pretty good. I...
Waco, Texas
Reviewed March 27, 2013

stayed for a couple of days, we were on the top floor facing the pool, too bad it was to cold or the family and I wouldve jumped in, its looked very inviting. very close to sea world and the rooms do need a little updating but they were clean and comfortable. We booked two rooms and they were adjoined so the family and I were very confortable. everyone at the front desk were very helpful and kind.. one night i came in late and all of the parking spaces were filled and the front desk allowed me to park in the handicap....hoping i wouldnt get towed he even called the manager and the left messages for everyone to know that it was ok.. :)
will be staying here again!!!