TripAdvisor

“Overrated”

Lick Honest Ice Creams
Order Online
Ranked #4 of 126 Dessert in San Antonio
Description: To us, honest ice creams simply means we use only pure, wholesome ingredients in our artisanal ice creams. What doesn't go into our ice creams is just as important as what does. We never use artificial colors or flavors, high fructose corn syrup or preservatives, ever! Ice cream shouldn't just taste good - we believe it should also be good.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Artisanal ice cream must not be my thing. Wife and I sampled and ordered 8 different flavors. Ended up throwing them away. Just didn’t like it.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (241)

Reviewed September 5, 2019

Lick is a favorite and I'm not even an ice cream lover! The flavors here are so unique and delicious! The texture is smooth and creamy, too! Be prepared to wait in a little bit of a line, though! It's very popular!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

Interesting ice cream - unique flavors! I had a small (2 scoops) Texas Sheet Cake and Shishito Pepper & Plum for $4.99. Both were good, nice small portions, perfect after a meal. Not sure what the hype is unless “locally sourced” is of primary concern for your ice cream needs.

As my hubby said - “umm I’ll keep my veggies separate from my desserts....traditional is fine”.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 21, 2019

This is a very small ice cream shop that can only serve and fit about five people in line in the store. Everyone else has to wait outside in a line and enter one by one as people are served and pay. The flavor selection is interesting. Scoops are very small and very expensive. I thought that my selections were very short on flavor. It's trendy and different, but frankly, once is enough for me.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

We live this place. The flavors are unique and all so good. It is usually very busy and the lines are long.

Date of visit: July 2019