“Nice and Clean and feels safe.”

Courtyard San Antonio North/Stone Oak at Legacy
Ranked #158 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We went to San Antonio to visit Sea world and the hill country (north of S.A.). This was an optimal location for both. The look and surrounding areas all seem fairly modern and up to date. All facilities were clean and did not have that old motel smell to the beds and rooms. There was a slight old water stain in the bathroom but nothing disturbing to the eye. The staff was helpful and polite. We felt very safe, along with our car. it was very quite and very little noise for a friday night. I would come back again next time we visit.

Room Tip: We went with a family of 4, so we asked for a quite area and pretty much the entire hotel was ... Th...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Excellent location and facility. Services was the best - all employees were very helpful and provided service with a smile. Raymond in the breakfast area was awesome - on the second morning he remembered exactly how we liked our coffee and what juice we wanted. The breakfast was great - we had the buffet of eggs, hash browns, and the freshest fruit we've seen at any hotel recently. The bed wasn't super comfortable but we slept well. Also the A/C got to be a little noisy but not enough that we had to complain. Rooms were very clean and looked new. All in all, well-worth it and would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: From what I could tell, all rooms would work fine. The elevators are pretty quiet and there's n...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Very nice Courtyard. In like new condition. The great bed, super A/C and blackout drapes kept the room like a cave and I slept great. Nice shower as well. Only odd thing was the closet next to the bed, but that was no big deal.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I took my Daughters to a concert in San Antonio and arrived at the hotel with a very limited amount of time to get checked in and leave to reach the venue on time. The staff was incredible!! They worked very hard to get me checked in quickly AND offered directions to avoid local traffic so we could reach the concert on time!! The rooms were very clean and comfortable, the location was great. Thank you for helping me create a memorable weekend for my girls. I will stay here when I go back to San Antonio!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We stayed the last weekend in January , through the Veteran Project .All the staff were very friendly . The room was spotless!.The hot tub was wonderful!!! My husband and I really enjoyed our much needed break . Thank you Brooke Asher for all your help . We really appreciate everything that was donre in making our stay Amazing!

Room Tip: this hotel had free parking.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I stayed at many hotels, while traveling over the Holidays. This was the best. Indoor pool an spa where a great oasis. The well maintained gym has everything I needed for a full workout. The spacious lounge has cozy seating and four TV's. I ate pizza and watched the football game with some friends and family, while the kids watched cartoons. The kids had there own space, yet where close enough to keep an eye on. Everyone was comfortable. The room was perfect, clean, comfortable, view...

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Last year we won a one night stay and breakfast for this hotel.
When we checked in and got up to our room we were wishing we could stay longer. The room was so clean. The mattresses were comfy as can be and they give each bed 6 pillows all of different softness or firmness.
We got to use the pool which is indoors and the hot tub which was really nice since it was about 40 degrees outside. They offer towels in the pool area and fun noodles. While we didnt use the gym we saw that it was pretty nice and towels also provided in here as well. The cool thing was the area didnt close til 11pm.
My rest was great even though I was sick.
Checkout was a breeze.
we sat down to eat breakfast which is a buffet/order style. It was pretty good for a normal hotel breakfast.
The one wonderful thing about this hotel besides being clean and comfy was the free wi fi which had a fast connection unlike sooooooo many hotels.
I recommend staying here for two or more days. Pricey but worth it!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple