“Burger was better than expected”
Review of Earth Burger

Earth Burger
Ranked #296 of 4,629 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Fast Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Burger was better than expected”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I'm a carnivore as is my hubby, but we've been wanting to branch out and try this! I tried the earth burger with the vegan non-dairy cheese. It was sloppy with the yummy special sauce and the fries were just the perfect kind of crispy. The meat texture was spot-on, but the more I ate my burger, the saltier it seemed and I noticed an aftertaste. My hubby was still hungry after his combo so he ordered the chopped BBQ sandwich. It was really good!!

My only "beef" would be that all the "meat" here is soy-based, and over 90% of soy is genetically modified. I'm not a soy fan for that reason!!

Going to try the spicy chicken sandwich next time, tho!

San Antonio, Texas
“Good burger, didn't enjoy the rest”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We've eaten here a couple of times and really like their burgers and also the corn dog on the kid menu. However the fries seem storebought, nothing special about them, and also the combo includes just a regular soda. On the menu, there's nothing about the possibility to substitude the fries for something else, so we haven't asked. I'm also disappointed with the kids meal on the whole. We got an empty cup to fill with soda,and hadn't I asked for something else, we wouldn't have gotten anything else. So, they do have juice for kids. Also, we were asked if we want fries, apple slices or string cheese with the kid meal, I opted for cheese, which I later noticed cost an extra 2 dollars! Really?!
So, despite good burgers, we're not coming back.

Visited July 2014
San Antonio
“Can't wait to try the rest of the options”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I have been waiting for Earth Burger to open for months. I love Green and expected the same out of Earth Burger. My friend and I both ordered combo #1. The combo is an Earth burger with a side and a drink. You can choose from fries to kale salad for your side. I chose the fries. The burger was big and I got a big helping of crinkle fries. The burger had a good grilled flavor. The only downside was that it was extremely salty. Both my friend and I thought a little less salt would have made it perfect. I do plan to return and the rest of their menu items. I am sure that even meat eaters will enjoy this restaurant. The prices are fair with combos at $8. You do have to $1 extra for cheese.

San Antonio, Texas
“Delicious vegetarian fast food!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

I've been eagerly waiting for Earth Burger to open, and it did not disappoint! The BBQ sandwich was delicious, my non-vegetarian boyfriend loved his burger, the fries were delicious, and the kale salad was to die for!