“Great italian food”

San Antonio, Texas
“Great italian food”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

What more to say?
Great food, as in the old location on Nacodoches.
Great service.

I particularly like the lunch menu and the Sunday Brunch buffet is a great deal!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank JBKirkpatrick

san antonio, Texas, USA
“Best italian food i have had in long time. Fried Calamari is exquisite”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My parents, my wife and I recently visited this place for the first time. the restaurant was quiet, not a lot of people. staff was very helpful and friendly. in fact other servers, would look over to make sure we were doing ok.

I had the dinner special of Chilean sea bass with shrimp in a lemon butter sauce with pasta. WOW. it was super-fantastic. my wife had salmon fettuccine. It was also amazing.

We order the fried calamari for appetizer. Most places end up serving very bready, tough calamari. This, by far, was the best calamari I have ever eaten. the breading was the right amount. the calamari tender and you could actually taste it versus the fried outer ring like most places. big win here.

We had a chianti that was tasty and dry

we polished off dinner with Italian wedding cake. nice and tasty, also light after eating the pasta.

I am glad we tried it out. we will be back!

The sitting is pretty open so it might get loud if packed house, but no problems while we were there.

There was also a live guitarist that had a nice voice. added to the nice ambience.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank robert w
San Antonio, Texas
“The new Milano, in Stone Oak”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is not the Milano on Wurzbach. That one is under separate ownership. This location is at 19239 Stone Oak Parkway and replaces the old location on Nacogdoches. The owner. told us he moved to this location when his lease on Nacogdoches ran out. Many of the staff appear to made the move also.

Nice place, sure hope he makes it. This is, I believe, the fifth dine in restaurantat this location. The newowner remodeled and the interior now looks a lot better than the last place here.

The Veal Piccata was excellent.

Menu at www.milanorestaurant.com.