Best Western Windsor Pointe Hotel & Suites-At&T Center
Ranked #126 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Austin
“Pink Concert”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Close to event,clean great staff.Next store to Whataburger for late night snack.Girls trip so it was easy to find for all of us to meet before the concert. Only issue was a ton of BIRDS in a tree outside our window so we definitely didn't need a alarm the next morning-Ha

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This Best Western was a very clean hotel with a nice lobby and friendly staff. The room was clean and well-appointed with a comfortable bed. The air conditioning unit had a thermostat, so you could set it to your preferred temperature. It worked well without being too loud. To top it all off, there was a GREAT free breakfast -- all for less than the other surrounding comparable hotels. Would definitely recommend and stay there myself again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Austin, Texas
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Great room for the money. Quiet...slept like a baby Loved the big screen television. Very impressed with parking and their security cameras, Did not worry about parking my car. Vending machines could have more selection of items for mid night munches. Water pressure for the shower was awesome

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed November 1, 2013

comfortable hotel,was supprised don't often stay at a best western,but will look at there hotels in future.the room was comfy and clean,which was a smoking room which made my wife and I happy.tv service was great and all channels were free.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Middletown, New York
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I stayed at the hotel last weekend and I really enjoyed the experience. The location is very close to Central San Antonio. The staff especially Jennie was greatly helpful. I forgot to pack my toothbrush and toothpaste and they immediately provided me with one. The hotel is very clean. The breakfast buffet was amazing. I'm definitely visiting again.

Room Tip: Stay next to the pool.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Georgetown, United States
Reviewed October 16, 2013

my husband and I stay at best western only when we travel. a group of us came to this Best Western for a conference. we had 3 to our room so we got a suite room with 2 beds and a sleeper sofa. everything was excellent except for sleeper sofa. It was thin and had springs poking everywhere. when we told the front desk we were told that is the way it is. I would reccommend Best Western but don't sleep on a sleeper sofa

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Penny C
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I actually booked this hotel at the last minute, two days before I arrived for $68 on Internet special. Tripadvisor ranked it as #2 value hotels in this area. So I was nervous yet hopefuls.
Well, I would have to say all expectation are met. I mean I was not expecting a Westin but I was pleasantly surprised.
BTW. The FASTEST WIFI at any hotel I've ever stayed at. AWESOME!
Rooms: neat and clean. One of the chairs has some ink stain but didn't bother me. Clean room. I even looked in the corners of the bathroom-clean haha. Shower head is modern and adjustable, which is a great. TV is huge and up to date- flat screen. My king bed was super comfy. Btw, why are the pillows so small?? I had four but still. Oh! Shower has a tiles wall that is granite looking and looks very classy. Closet, hair dryer, a mini-fridge and a microwave, coffee maker etc. happy to be here.
Pool: it's funny but do not bother. I'm sure it is clean and well maintained. It is just tiny, that's all. My pool at the house is bigger unfortunately. Sorry Best Western.
Breakfast Buffet: I actually enjoyed it. Plenty of bread-products(biscuits, Danish, bagel etc). Two different types of juice. Sausage links/patties, pre-manufactured eggs that I was used to eating at other places. I came down an hour after it started and it was still hot and fresh. Different cereals and Gravy and different condiments. I wish they had some fruits..maybe I just didn't see them.
Service:
I did not have a single problem. Front desk guy was funny and friendly as well as the girl that was here during the morning.
View:
Well one side of the building is Parkin lot(it was neat to be able to keep an eye on my rental car actually) and other side is some construction yard.(ugly but not the hotels fault)
Area:
Any town USA, pretty much. 4-lane road with a median and shops and restaurants around it. Plenty of places to eat around the hotel. There is even a Walmart 7 miles down the road that is actually very nice(I manage one, so believe me when I tell you it's a nice one).
You are about 10-min drive to downtown where Alamo and Riverwalk and etc. I like the fact that it was close enough yet far away enough so I didn't have to worry about parking and gas stations and whatnot. If I needed something it was a ten minute drive to the hotel like I said.

Conclusion:
Yep this might be the hotel for me for San Antonio. I drive around a lot in three days I was here so I feel like I know the area already. No way I would stay at hotels downtown unless I just wanted to blow money and pay for parking on top of that.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank TheChwlee