Best Western Windsor Pointe Hotel & Suites-At&T Center
Ranked #127 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
Victoria, Texas, USA
“Hospital visit”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great stay over our previous visit, service was wonderful, gentleman that checked us in was friendly each time we saw him. Room was clean, location for our need was Brooke Army Medical Center, very close to hospital. Manager checked us out when we left, good stay. Breakfast was fine, waffles, eggs,sausage, rolls, juices, coffee, milk and many other items.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Had a great experience at the hotel. I booked online and everything was ready when I arrived. Great service by staff, very nice rooms had everything I needed for my 4 night stay. Great room for a single person or a couple. Only complaint was the amount of birds in trees outside very noises and the refrigerator was bit loud.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Houston, Texas
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on a business trip. Reservation agent was extremely helpful with booking prior to my stay, as I had 13 rooms and several last minute changes. The location appeared a little sketchy at 1st, but once you arrive and see the hotel, you feel very comfortable. There are restaurants close by, and you're right off a major highway with quick access to anywhere in San Antonio. The airport is less than 10 miles away, downtown is also less than 10 miles. Our event location(Freeman Coliseum) was only 5 miles away, so staff was very pleased. The rooms were clean, and beds were very comfy. The manager offered to open the breakfast area early so staff could grab a snack on the way to the event. I declined, but that was a very nice gesture. This is a great hotel in a good travel location. I am holding rooms for my next event((Dec), and will stay here every time I am in San Antonio.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
New Braunfels, Texas
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We were only staying there because we had a Hockey Game and a Band competition and that hotel seemed centrally located. The hotel was nice. The front desk guy the night we arrived was rude and as a matter of fact the guy there on the next night was rude too. It was late but still. They were able to accommodate my requests which were highest possible floor and away from an elevator, which I was greatful for. The floor (4th) that we stayed on smelled like smoke very badly, but our room did not. The elevator took forever! Our room was very nice, they were a little skimpy on the blankets and pillows but we managed (we actually brought our own blanket, otherwise we would have had to request additional) The size of the room for the price we paid was excellent. The room was very cold and no one bothered us. Overall a good stay. I was a little worried about the neighborhood but we didn't have any problems at all. Oh and Tim the man who was there upon checkout, was very friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Charlevoix, Mi.
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

I was very satisfied with my stay. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The couch & chair was an added bonus. Lots of restaurants within walking distance. I will be staying here from now on when in San Antonio

• Stayed August 2012
Boerne, Texas
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I stayed here last Friday night. The online reservation was easy to make, the front desk staff was efficient and friendly, but the room was very clean and so welcoming. It was comfortable and homey. Is that a real word? The breakfast buffet the next morning had eggs, sausage, oatmeal, waffles, and a variety of breads and pastries. Of course, there was lots of hot coffee, juices and other drinks.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Quality Suites
#222 of 354 in San Antonio
Far North Central
Best Western Plus Hill Country Suites

Been to Best Western Windsor Pointe Hotel & Suites-At&T Center? Share your experiences!