“Better inside than outside.”

Best Western Windsor Pointe Hotel & Suites-At&T Center
Ranked #142 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed May 29, 2012

From the outside, this hotel looked very suspect. Surrounded by abandoned buildings, pawn shops, taco stands with barred windows, etc.

Inside, the room was really nice. Comfortable bed, working AC unit, clean bathroom, working coffee maker, etc.

The only bad part of this was the pillows. They gave us four pillows for a king size bed, which should definitely be enough. But, they were all SMALL. They were all about half the size of a standard pillow. I think it was due to wear and tear, and they just shrunk over the years, but it was definitely not good. We called down to the front desk, got a few more pillows, and were out for the night. So it was alright in the end.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
BW44586, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Pointe Hotel & Suites-At&T Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2012

Thank you for submitting your review. Your comments are very important to us. We will be making the transition to larger pillows in the next few weeks.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

wonderful staff and clean rooms. hotel was walking distance to my favorite restaurant, Whataburger.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank dan g
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I came down from Dallas for a business trip. I drove to couple of hotels and this hotel had the lowest rates so I pick this hotel. I was very glad that i chose this hotel. Great Value and the staff were fantastic.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Tomas S
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We just got back from San Antonio, very nice place to stay while in San Antonio. The desk clerk and the general manager were so great.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2011

I found this hotel to be excellent not only for the price, but also for the value.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Jemi M
Reviewed September 21, 2011

I booked this room to visit my husband while he was stationed at Fort Sam Houston. With neither if us knowing the area, I booked the decently priced Best Western near him. When I arrived I found it to be on a busy street, with a couple of fast food locations near by. I was a little nervous to see the inside based on the out side surroundings. But it was wonderful. The room was well taken care of, way beyond my expectations for the price. I dslr safe and welcomed inside the hotel. We never ate the breakfast, never got up in time, but Cracker Barrel was right behind us. I suggest making sure you bring a gps, as the area can be hard to navigate.
I would stay at the Windsor Pointe location again.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank jschu81
Reviewed August 24, 2011

We had a pleasent experience and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011
#239 of 358 in San Antonio
Comfort Suites North IH 35
Comfort Suites North IH 35
#189 of 358 in San Antonio

Been to Best Western Windsor Pointe Hotel & Suites-At&T Center? Share your experiences!