We stayed here in July, The overall experience was wonderful, I didn't like that when we arrived we had to wait a while to check in it was a little after check in maybe 45 minutes before we could go into our room. Once in the room I noticed that we only had 2 towels in our room, even though I had booked 2 adults and 2 children. Our room was a smaller than my sister's room who stayed with us in the next room. We paid the same price and our rooms should have been identical however they weren't. She also booked 3 adults and 1 child in her room and they only had 3 towels in their room. I guess children don't need towels!?!? There was dinner available on the day we stayed and it smelled wonderful but there was not enough tables or chairs in the dinning room to accommadate everyone in the hotle so we took our food to our room. Other than that the pool was great and the area was a little sketchy but still felt safe when walking to my car at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in San Antonio offers a free hot buffet breakfast served daily along with an evening social Mon - Thurs 5:30p-7:00p. Although we are near the Airport, we are a short drive to many attractions like the Riverwalk, The Alamo, Sea World and Six Flags Fiesta Texas. One of the premier San Antonio Airport hotels that offers an outdoor pool with fountains, BBQ grill, and a covered patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your TownePlace Suites San Antonio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites San Antonio Airport Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Towneplace Suites