Tripadvisor
San Antonio
Review Highlights
Wonderful massage by Karina!!

I just had the best hot rock massage from Karina. It was so good. She was incredible. I let her... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Y4566IBjonathanc
Excellent Spa

We signed up for a couples massage online but it was double booked. They notified us of this and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $15.99
from $109.00
from $55.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020

Unfortunately I wasn't able to utilize their service - despite making a reservation 3 weeks ago. I called to change the date of service and was told my reservation was never confirmed. My frustration was I was not told all of the "new" information provided by Leslie, the manager. When she finally provided me with available times for the new date, she then wanted to add a 20% gratuity for a group larger than 8, even though they couldn't accommodate the group and I had to make separate reservations. My recommendation to future guests is to confirm your reservation in advance of your trip and make sure you confirm there are no additional policies that are not listed on their web site. Thank Spa @ Eilan for making my first trip to San Antonio and milestone birthday memorable!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed September 16, 2019

This past Saturday me and my friends went to the Spa at the Eilan because I’m planning my best friends bridal shower this fall. I was in town from Houston for a weekend getaway and heard about the Eilan from Instagram, the area is so beautiful!

When I went to the Spa I met the really nice attendant named Jarvis - he was amazing! He was kind enough to give me a tour and tell me about the Spa and their services, the different products they have & even the table of discounted items - I love sales! Anyways, after the tour I asked for Jarvis’ card and cannot wait to bring my girlfriends here later this year! Thank you Jarvis and the Eilan for showing me such a great time during my short visit.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed July 7, 2019

From beginning to end this experience was delightful, My husband surprised me for our Daycation on the 4th of July with some spa time, This surprise was made EVEN BETTER when I met Cecilia incredibly professional with such a wonderful attention to detail! Thank you for making my day off something special, that I will remember for a long time. I look forward to my next opportunity to have Cecilia make me feel beautiful!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Great pool (towels provided and adult beverage bar). Opt for the valet service. Toiletries amazing as well as towels, linens and the bed and pillows. Good location. Would stay again.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our fifth anniversary by checking in to the Eilan Resort via Bluegreen. During check-in process I shared that day was in fact my anniversary and we were gifted a bottle of wine along with the juiciest chocolate covered strawberries this side of California. Also, we were able to receive helpful advise about the area and in-depth details about what we can expect during our week stay from David Washington-very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you very much for making our trip memorable. We will return.

Date of experience: January 2019