“Worth the wait”

Tiu Steppi's Osteria
Ranked #196 of 5,238 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came in in a Saturday night we had to wait 30 minutes but it was worth it. Our sever was really helpful and the staff was amazing. Its so worth waiting for. If your not into waiting try them during the week. So good!

Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

This is not the easiest place to find but worth it to check out. Our son took me there. I always get the chicken piccata and have never been disappointed. They now offer it 2 ways, one the more traditional recipe and the other is with capers and artichokes. Apparently the pizza is good because many people order it but I can’t bring myself to order anything else but the piccata. My husband always enjoys his entree and always gets something different. Prices are mid to high range but we don’t mind paying a little more to get a chef prepared meal.

2  Thank Susieangelgirl16
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to Italy. This is definitely an Italian restaurant for all the reasons you might expect: professional wait staff, experienced kitchen, fresh food, great wine list and little details like pizza with exceptional crust, use of fresh herbs, authentic pictures of the old world and a comfortable ambiance.

This is a 5-star without the pretense. A fave of mine whenever in San Antonio! Hope you enjoy!

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful local restaurant! Personalized service, food was very good, and the atmosphere was awesome. Calamari was a little rubbery. The chicken piccata was definitely tasty. I eat piccata a lot, this was a different version with artichokes, tastyyy. Garlic knots were fresh and soft. For my birthday, they surprised me with a heavenly tiramisu, oh myyyy it was so good and made fresh onsite, light and fluffy.
If you're seeking to try something new and not a chain try Ti Steppi.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank tbellgb
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

We went there for a church fundraiser and had to RSVP in advance. Even though they knew how many people were going to be there they were still painfully understaffed. It took over an hour after ordering to get our food. The chicken piccata was pretty good but first they ran out of salad then they ran out of dessert. How can you do that when you have a limited menu to begin with?

Date of visit: September 2018