“Great stay”

Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland
Ranked #140 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
“Great stay”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was clean. The staff was very nice and knowledgeable. Breakfast was good. Located in a nice area. Lackland is located around 6 miles from the hotel. Sea World is a short distance away too. Beds are super comfortable.

1 Thank bubbles1013
LRCruz, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
We are so happy that our location fit your travel needs. Our Courtyard by Marriott Lackland/SeaWorld is a great hotel for business or pleasure and has a great location right off of Loop 410.

Our Courtyard is designed to offer a revitalizing sleep experience (luxurious bedding with plush mattress, crisp/clean linens and fluffy pillows) as well as complimentary Wi-Fi, in room coffee, restaurant and bar.

We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and your family and look forward to your next stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Texas
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Our room was very clean. Hotel was family friendly with a theater for kids to watch movies. Pool was very nice and clean. However, don't be fooled by "sofabed," it only fits one "small" person. Great customer service and very close to Seaworld. Great breakfast buffet for reasonable price ($9.99).

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
LRCruz, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review on the Courtyard by Marriott Lackland SeaWorld. We are a great hotel for families traveling to SeaWorld and Six Flags and our surrounding parks in the San Antonio SeaWorld area as well as other businesses and Military bases.

We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Safe travels and have a great Summer!
Augie101898
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Bed was horendous! Worse night of sleep I have had in recent memory. I was in pain all night and had to keep waking up to rotate. My fiance had same issue. The room was a bit musty and did not get cool. We stayed one night and went to Sea World. I can not suggest this hotel for anything. After driving for 5 hours and getting told to use a door that did not work and then not being able to sleep there is no reason to stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
LRCruz, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Lackland/Seaworld and I am sorry to hear that you did not sleep comfortably.
Our Courtyard is designed to anticipate guests need—functionality, safety, consistency, comfort and value. We strive to provide a warm, sophisticated environment and a variety of options that allow guests to be productive and comfortable. Our teams at Courtyard by Marriott try to help accommodate our guests’ desire to stay connected, productive and refreshed during their stay.
We appreciate your feedback and wish you safe travels.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This Courtyard was adequate for our stay. We were in town for a wedding so the location was perfect. The property was new, so nice, however, the bath tub did not have anti-slip bottom & my daughter fell in the tub. Luckily just a few bruises. The back door was out of order & my family did not like the small square pillows.

The staff was professional & courteous.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
LRCruz, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
I am very concerned to hear that you had an issue occur while staying at our Courtyard and please feel free to contact me for a more detailed report.

Our guests safety and security are extremely important to us and we take pride in being extremely helpful when our guests are in need. Once again, if there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

We hope that all of your travels are pleasant and hope to see you again when traveling to our beautiful city of San Antonio.
Fort Worth
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I chose this hotel based on the review that I had read and found it to be an excellent hotel! Our stay was pleasure after a business conference in Austin. Upon arrival we were greeted by Cherry at the front desk. She was great assisting me with a quick and easy check in and answering questions about local restaurants, entertainment and SeaWorld. There's a great theatre and several good restaurants within a short walking distance of the hotel. Our room was exceptionally clean, well maintained and our bed to be quite comfortable. Our grandson was with us and slepted on a hideway bed with the bedding already in the room. The hotel appears to be very well maintained. The pool though somewhat small was clean and the area well maintained with plenty of clean towels. Upon checking out I forgot a business folder leaving it in our room and didn't realize it was missing until we returned home. I spent several days searching through luggage, cars, house, etc. for the folder. When I called the hotel they advised that they did have the folder. I know it's not necessarily their responsibility to notify me but as the folder did contain my business cards with phone number and address it would have been nice had I received a phone call from them. This is a great hotel with great staff doing an excellent job. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard by Marriott Lackland Seaworld and we are delighted that you had such a wonderful time at our hotel and that Cherry took such good care of you and your grandchildren.

Our location is perfect for guests going to our Seaworld San Antonio, Lackland Air Force base or anywhere in between.

We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to your next visit to San Antonio.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We went for the weekend for my sister-in-law's graduation & stayed 2 nights at this hotel. The breakfast buffet was simple, but delicious. The waitstaff were extremely professional and efficient. Front desk personnel were polite & inviting, and the manager was extremely accomodating. The hotel was clean, and quiet. I am the type of person who can find a mistake anywhere (and I usually do), however we were treated so well that the best way to describe our stay was "perfection". I even dropped my debit card in the hotel as we were leaving and they allowed us to go up (with the manager) and look for it (several hours after we had checked out). It was there! We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
LRCruz, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Our team would like to thank you very much for the great comments on the Courtyard by Marriott Lackland/Seaworld we very much appreciate the compliments.

We are thrilled that you had such a great stay and received the outstanding service that all of our guests deserve. Our staff strives to make sure every guest enjoys their stay and has a clean comfortable room and enjoys our great breakfast, indoor pool, bar and Texas hospitality.

We wish you many safe travels and look forward to any future stays you may have to the San Antonio Lackland/Seaworld area.
Carrollton, Kentucky
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We came for the birth of my nephew, only for my sister to go over her due date. We had to extend our stay and the folks there were nothing short of AMAZING. The employees are ALWAYS kind and polite, never a dull moment. There are lots I fun activities at the hotel, and we are excited for our next stay there!

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for the great comments on the Courtyard by Marriott Lackland Seaworld we will share your compliment with the entire team!

Many congratulations to your family on the birth of your newest family member and we look forward to many visits with your loved ones.

Happy and safe travels!