“Nice, comfy with great customer service”

La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Medical Center
Ranked #54 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
United States
“Nice, comfy with great customer service”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This is a great hotel! We've stayed at this hotel for over 3 years now and have always had a wonderful experience. The food isn't the best but it's also free lol- other than that, we highly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
United States
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I reserved 4 rooms a month in advance and made specific instructions. When we arrived the rooms were all over the place and no where close to each other. The staff was great they spent the time to find rooms that met most of our requirements. The staff is qualified and very helpful I applaud them.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel with a group of friends for a guys trip and had one of our vehicles broken into and was told it is not there problem and we are responsible for calling the police. The hotel was very aware of cars being broken into on their property and did very little to inform and ensure the safety of their clients on the property. Be careful staying at this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ricky B
texas
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was upset how dirty was this hotel. The carpet was super dirty inside and outside of our room. They cleaned my room but they forgot to put shampoo. Before I left, I went to the restroom downstairs and it was horrible dirty. I just reported but I wonder until what time they clean it. I put a big 5 starts to the guys at the check in/out. They always had a smile and were willing to help you. Congrats for that!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank pamelaTexas
Texas
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Plenty of free parking. When the printer in the lobby was not working for me to print my tickets to Sea World, the manager immediately took my information and printed them for me in his office. The outdoor pool was a decent size, very clean, and my kids enjoyed the hour or so that we spent out there. The rooms were of average size. We are used to 2 queen bed in hotel rooms. These were double beds, and they were small! The small beds would be the only complaint for this hotel. Otherwise, the hotel is easy access to I-10, a short drive to many restaurants and less than 20 minutes to both Six Flags and Sea World. Plus, it's also an easy drive to downtown attractions.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank aggie00Texas
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed here for business, because I had been here before. Upon checking in there was a little difference in the price I had reserved it for and what they were asking. Later I realized I had made a mistake on some of the dates, however he was not as friendly as I had hoped, but we eventually came to an agreement. The price is a little more than some of the other LQ's in town, but it is worth it. They do have some better breakfasts than others,but nothing that impressive. The location is central and the place is clean and comfortable. Overall a good value. By the way there is a very good Mexican restaraunt next door Mamacitas,(I think).

Room Tip: City and highway views on the East side with housing and hospitals on the West side. It's about...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank 285markf
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This Hotel was in Great shape. Looked fairly new to me.
Staff was very cordial. Rooms were very spacious. Hotel was Easy to access from I-10. Lots of good restaurants in the immediate area. A+++ rating from me!

Room Tip: Any room is good
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business