WoodSpring Suites San Antonio Fort Sam
$119
$266
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
$238
$206
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
$149
Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
$214
$132
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$159
Agoda.com
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$153
  • Pool
All reviewsclean roomsthe maintenance guykey cardsecurity camerashome away from homestove tophouse keepingpleasant stayfront desk staffreybugskitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2013

The Room had obvious maintenance issues that should have been fixed before I moved in. The Wifi is a rip off, I kept getting kicked off. They obviously don't have enough bandwidth for the # of guests. All of this was reported to the front desk, they did nothing to fix it. Spend a few extra dollars and go somewhere else. Not worth the savings at all!!

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel, Don't waste your money here
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank fabersanantonio
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband, TDY at fort sam houston, my one year old and eight month old, and myself stayed at this hotel for over a month. We were bated into staying at this hotel by being told we would have one week free after one months stay. At the end of the month we went to discuss how this week free and our next payment would workout, two to three days before the end of our months rent. We were told everything was taken care of so we went on with the day. Four days later the female worker comes banging on my door during my kids nap telling me payment was due and there was no such thing as a week free and they have to charge us a 45 dollar late fee!!! With a nasty attitude at that. Even though we were told we would have a week free we swallowed our pride and said ok we will pay the week plus the extra week we had to stay, but asking the manager not to charge us the 45 fee because of the misunderstanding of his own employees. He said there was no way out even though he is the manager!!!! Then we had ran out of toilet paper for one day and asked hey can we get a roll the same lady that banged on my door and of course she already knows who we are says our room number then tells my husband oh we don't give extra toilet paper..... Even though housekeeeping comes to my room asking me if I need anything ! She said they don't no the rules. So I'm guessing she is the only one aware of the rules here which I'm pretty sure it was because she knew who we were! Not only this but before the whole payment incident the manager comes to my room because my son cried and tells my daughter she needs to be quiet!!!! This made me furious but I kept my cool and just told my husband. We have made complaints to corporate and will be calling again in a few days to take it higher. Not only is the staff rude and disrespectful and at from honoring the "value place promise" the rooms are terrible in a sense that the walls are paper thin!!! There have been nights my kids stayed up till four am because of ppl partying upstairs!!! The area is very sketchy as well, we were told prostitutes and everything else stay right cross the street as well as multiple car break ins. We only had about a week left when all this went down so we sucked it up and we thankfully leave in two days to our next duty station. My husband has warned many many soldiers and their families to stay away from here. They also charge u extra for everyyyy little thing like housekeeping, clean linens, Internet, u have To take ur own trash out and the elevator is constantly broken. They give u one set of towels and have to wash them urself with of course paying for the machines. Also have to buy ur own eating utensils and pots and pans. Might as well rent an apt.

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank _v_004
Reviewed September 11, 2012

hello to who ever reads this i highly recomend this hotel for you r extended travels the staff is very helpful in many ways its a safe feeling that there is always a member of security there in case anything happens there is always someone to get ahold of on the phone if you have any questions just wanted to say thanks eisenhauer you rock

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My wife and children ages 7, 4, and 1 stayed here while my son attended basketball camp in San Antonio. The staff was rude, unkept, unclean, etc. The room was not what was reserved. There were rat traps all around the property and the staff accused me of "destroying" their room and "kicking" the bathroom door down and tried to charge me an additional $250 for the fact that their door frame literally FELL OUT of place. Horrible construction quality. I wear a size 13 shoe and weigh 285lbs. If I kicked a door, the door would have damage, the door frame wouldn't neatly separate from the doorway. The company told me they could do what they wanted to since they had my credit card info. I had to cancel my card and dispute their charges when it was obvious that the frame of the door wasn't properly constructed to the doorway. The manager literally changed the room keys before discussing the matter with us causing my 7 year old to urinate in his pants because they wouldn't let us in the room to collect our things in a timely fashion and I was given 10 minutes to collect our belongings. I have documented all issues and am pursuing legal action against the thugs that operate this location. Buyer beware!

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank 24hrro
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Clean, Nice staff. Beds were just okay, There was a stove, and fridge and microwave, and even dishes and utensils. Close to freeway, close to Fort Sam Houston, Gas station and fast foods.
There is a coin operated laundry room. Also first floor vending machines.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family