“Tastes like NY”

Ray's Pizzaria N.Y. Style Pizza
Ranked #683 of 4,883 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

First this is a nice place with plenty of space and tv. Tables are kept clean and employees are welcoming.
So far i've only tried the pizza and it reminds me of the east coast. The slices are thin and big. Try it out.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Now, don't walk in here on a first date expecting a fancy environment, but this is one great pizza joint for a quick, casual lunch (located in shopping center). Their lunch specials are super cheap! I ordered a #2 and it came with a one topping slice of pizza + salad + drink. Let me emphasize that their slices of pizza are LARGE and are N.Y. style. (I will post picture). It was very delicious, and fresh out of the oven. Cheese was perfect. The salad was also very good (had chickpeas and black olive slices on side which I thought was sort of different)(will post picture). Dressing comes on the side. Staff was friendly and restaurant was fairly crowded during lunch time. I went to Ray's website and it appears that there are two other Ray's Pizzaria's in the San Antonio area, and I'm sure they are equally as good. The interior of this Ray's had a sporty feel to it with a few flat screens on the wall and posters.

1  Thank Honest R