“Great Couple Message !!!”

Whispering Waters Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Our Spa. Whispering Waters Day Spa takes you farther. Beyond pampering. Beneath the surface. Inside your soul. To a place of extraordinary well-being.
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband and I went to celebrate our wedding anniversary and valentine's day !
The 1 hour massage was great, we really enjoyed this. We both had someone to massage us within the same room. Very nice music, quite, nice tables.. Brittany and Mary Alice.
Both I would recommend.
We also had preset a celebration bath for two. I would skip this next time. The bath was smaller than ours at home.

1  Thank Satraveler54

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I want to start by saying that the Spa deserves 5*..but because the owner it's just 1* for me.
I had a bad experience...first the facial,with Ann,she talked the whole time about her things,gossiping about everybody,like I was her therapist,really???...You go to a Spa to relax,have a good time not to have some frustrated therapist talk all the time.And we you check out she is trying to make you to buy a lot of products..
And she is rude,very rude.I wanted to change a service because I couldn't have manicure done,I had shellac on,and she yield that it's not possible.The way she treats her clients and from what I saw her employees as well,I wouldn't be surprised if she soon won't work anymore.
My pedicure was done by Terry,she is fantastic.And the staff is very nice,helpful, except Ann.Even when she tries to be nice,she is so fake nice,you can see the fake smile and everything.I definitely won't go back,and I recommend that if you want to go to this spa,don't book with Ann,unless you want to be her therapist while you are there.

9  Thank Susan B
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I have been going to this spa for years, and I have always had a wonderful, relaxing experience with Terry. She is an expert at what she does, and always has a smile on her face. She and Anne always make you feel welcome, and they try to make you feel comfortable. I have never had a bad experience at this place, and Terry has such a lovely, warm personality.

Andrea W

Reviewed December 12, 2013

It breaks by heart to write this review because I had a very good experience the first time and was expecting the same quality service. Unfortunately, that was not the case. My husband bought me a 1.5 hr massage + facial + Mani/Pedi. The massage was glorious and she did great. The facial was just OK. And the Mani/Pedi was a fiasco!!!!

I was treated in the most inappropriate and rude way possible. TERRY made sure I felt rushed and uncomfortable. She did my manicure first. At the end of the manicure I checked my nails to make sure they were done well and they were awful, with up to 1/2 of the nail missing polish in several fingers. I kindly asked her to please put some polish on those spots and she turned red, looked up at me and yelled at me "NOW YOU TELL ME?!". I was shocked but decided not to make a big deal out of it. Next, was the pedicure. I had previously had Shellac and said "Just want to let you know I have Shellac on my toes. I hope that's not a problem". She then proceeded to say "Actually, it is. It is very much a problem. I can't believe you didn't say anything". Ummm... excuse me? You did not ask and how am I supposed to know that even though you guys do nails you do not have the equipment necessary to remove Shellac?! She then said "Well... I do not have enough time for that. I'll do the best I can and I guess that'll just have to do". This Mani/Pedi was ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY DOLLARS!!! And she decides it would just "have to do"? My pedicure looked horrible. I was enraged. I really should have made a big deal about it but I didn't and I regret not calling back and getting my money reimbursed. Even though the massage was amazing, she completely un-did all the relaxation I had achieved and stressed me out even more than I was when I got there. NOT FAIR. Not professional.

14  Thank dvnnov
ANN H, Owner at Whispering Waters Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

We wish we could satisfy you, as that is also our desire. We deeply apologize for your dissatisfaction . We would like to offer you a mani & pedi re-do by one of our other staff members. If you wish to contact us at the spa to further resolve this. We send you blessings.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I took my mother to Whispering Waters day spa on Huebner today 12/11/13 and Ijust wanted to share the horrible experience her and I both had. First of all it was my mothers birthday by the way, great birthday. It was a very nice facility, you guys just need a new staff! When we arived the woman in the front was nice but you could tell she was new. We have all been new before but we did not get any information what so ever about what we were getting done or the products being used. My mother got a dexlue vitamin c facial that was definitly not worth $175. The woman doing my mothers facial had very short blonde hair. My mother said the woman made her feel rushed and she was out of the room 50% of the time. At 4:00 my mother and I had a massage scheduled. That was when my mother had the worst experience of the day. I had a woman with a tattoo behind her ear. She did tell me her name but I don't recall. She was very perfessional and gave a great massage. The massage therapist my mother experienced had short dark hair with an awful attitude. I don't see how you have such a rude woman working in a place like that. She was very sarcastic with every reply back to my mother. All my mother asked was "Are the sheets clean & what kind of massage am I getting". I don't think that was to difficult of a questions to answer!! The answer to my mother's question about what type of massage she was getting was "I have 14 years of experience, that's what kind of massage you are getting". And the answer to the question about the linens being clean was "no I spit on them" I think that was VERY RUDE and at this point and time I wanted to walk out the door because that is embarrasing to say the least! I was shocked and was not sure what to say! I cannot believe that a professional would answer this way! ANd then my mother asked how she should hold her arms and she said "youve never had a massage before? That didnt answer the question and it was RUDE!!!! After that my mother and I wanted to get into the hot-tub and relax. When we arrived outside of the door there was a sign on it stating that the hot-tub was closed for some reason. I thought the facility stayed open untill 6? My mom just peeked her head in to take a picture and in no time the 14 year veteran pooped up and repremanded us like we were 3 years old saiding "NO,NO,NO this is closed". At the check out what a amazement $365 down the drain! We felt unwelcomed at your facility and we will not be coming back or advising anybody to go. Just thought the managers and owners should know about the service going on around this place. When yu spend this kind of money you expect to be treatd with respect!! If you are intersted in explaining why my mother received bad service on her birthday then contact me via email!

8  Thank Summer S

We are sorry for your experience with us. We wish we could satisfy you, that is our desire. Our therapist was trying to be funny unfortunately it didn't come across like that we deeply apologize. We send you blessings.