“World class Spa at the Hill Country Hyatt”

Windflower The Hill Country Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Set amidst 300 acres of wildflowers and meadows, our tranquil San Antonio spa will allow you to unwind. At Windflower Spa, located at Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa, indulge in a relaxing massage using native Hill Country ingredients. Throughout your visit at Windflower Spa you will experience the warmth of authentic Texas hospitality that will make you feel instantly relaxed and at home.
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Spent a day at the amazing Windflower spa recently. A wonderful lady named Lou escorted me back to change into a plush robe and spa sandals. Carl, my massage therapist, performed a fantastic body wrap with a honey based mask. Next I hopped into the most relaxing hydro bathtub which was very warm. To counter the warmth a bowl of ice cold towels was at my side to cool off with. Then it was back on the table for an hour long massage that felt like heaven!
Next was my facial with Bellainia who used the most amazing organic products. She cleansed my face and pores and gave a wonderful neck and shoulder massage. The bed was so comfortable I almost fell asleep.
Then it was off to Liz in the salon for a mani/pedi. This was my favorite part as the pedi chair was very comfy and Liz was an absolute delight to talk with and very professional.
I was supplied with fresh fruit, great white wine, and flatbread with Brie and the most delicious chipotle pomegranate jelly. The jelly alone is enough reason to visit!
All in all everyone I came in contact with were very professional and I highly recommend this spa to everyone.

1  Thank AftonFalcon
There are newer reviews for Windflower The Hill Country Spa

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Had a lovely massage with Jared and enjoyed the facilities. Only area that could be addressed would be the constant clanking of the laundry carts on the tiles which ruins a relaxing experience. This happened four times while I was there waiting for my massage and relaxing in the spa after. A little jarring after a wonderful massage :(

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Just finished a Therapeutic massage with Jared. One of the best massages I've ever had. I didn't want to move and I just wanted to lay there all day in the comfort of the heated table and the dim lights. The Windflower Spa signature scent is amazing too. Do not leave the spa without taking a bottle home with you!

As in the previous review, all the amenities available to you is worth the spa experience. Sitting in a lounge chair in the sun is one of the best activities to partake in while on vacation. So relaxing!

Reviewed July 10, 2011

The Windflower spa is absolutely amazing. I've been twice while on vacation at the Hyatt and plan to go back every chance I can. The spa is huge. There are separate womens and mens changing rooms and facilities, including an indoor jacuzzi, dry sauna and eucalyptus steam room (which is absolutely unbelievable). There are shower facilities featuring Swedish shower heads, complimentary shampoo, conditioner, razors, shave cream and body wash which are available for purchase in the lobby. There is a co-ed spa-guests only pool and poolside padded chaise lounges, as well as facilities for couples massages. The spa offers light spa cuisine as well.

There are numerous treatments available, and when you book one you get a spa day pass, so you can use all of the above mentioned facilities all day long. You can even leave and come back later. Services can be booked online or by phone. I hightly recommend this spa, and recommend you get there as early as possible to take advantage of their facilities. You will be glad you did!

1  Thank kmbonin82