“Great place top stay!”

Ranked #225 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
tle05
“Great place top stay!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My son and I stayed here for 1 night and I was very pleased with the hotel. I used my AAA card and got a really good price. It is very close to SeaWorld and about 30 from the San Antonio zoo. Great location. The room was very clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. The room also had a microwave and refrigerator. The pool and hot tub looked clean. Make sure you check out the breakfast. So many items to pick from and what I tried was very good. Eggs, sausage, cereal, muffins, yogurt, waffles, biscuits, doughnuts and maybe a few more things I forgot. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed February 7, 2014

What a great Hotel ! We stayed here for almost 3 weeks . The entire staff was always ready to help with any of our needs from best places to eat ,what to see and where to go ! A special shout out to hotel Manager Linda ! You know how to make your customers feel valued ! not much of that around anymore ! Also to John assistant mng ! Your Great ! if you need to know where to go he's the man to ask ! And to all the other staff from house keeping to front desk folks you were awesome !
The rooms are clean, the beds very comfortable , the free full breakfast was great ! Free charcoal for the 2 very large outdoor grills a bonus !! great pet area with complimentary disposable potty bags , and a really nice play ground with volleyball, bean bag toss and more ! for family for work or vacation STAY HERE you wont regret it !!! great location great staff and very comfortable rooms! We'll be back !!!

Room Tip: The King Suite offers plenty of space to move around with its two separate sleeping / living areas...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Chicago, IL
Reviewed December 30, 2013

If you are looking for a cheap place to stay while you visit Six Flags to practice your incompetent parenting skills on your over stimulated children,then this hotel is perfect for you. If, however, you are looking for a decent night sleep...
Extremely lumpy pillows and mattesses, no sound proofing, dusty, moldy and full of pet dander.
The staff is nice. They were always helpful or apologetic when something was broken, which was pretty much all of the time.

Room Tip: They allow pets. If you have allergies, avoid this hotel.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Vellore, India
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Had stayed here during my first visit to San Antonio, The room was very well maintained and spacious enough. Staff here were also very friendly and yes there is complimentary breakfast too. The hotel also had a very good pool, gym and play area for children. Is a Good choice.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Helotes, Texas
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I just stayed here for two weeks with my 15 month old and 2 year old. The kids quickly learned how to sleep in the same room and I used the adjoining with my mom. Staff was super friendly always and eager to help, whether it be milk for bottles, doing laundry when the machines were full, or giving cupcakes to my toddler. Ida and John were fantastic. Always!!! We really loved the playground and the heated pool. Not to mention breakfast for everyone from the health-nut to comfort food lovers. They worked with us on the rate for the second week as well. We were so sad to leave and my son still asks if we are going to the hotel whenever we pass by on our way to our new house. Thank you. We will be back!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Myacres
Rock Falls, Illinois
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The room we has was clean, spacious, and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again. This room was quiet and there was a decent breakfast in the morning. It is family friendly, had a nice little playground.

Room Tip: I can be picky and this was a great experience for us.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amanda S
Las Vegas
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful, no problems. Room was in need of freshing up, needed some paint, caulking, etc...but overall not bad.

BUT, this is the worst place I have ever stayed with sound proofing. There isn't any, at all.
The first night I listend to the woman next door call & talk to her mama for over an hour beginning before midnight and it was as if she was sitting on the bed with me. The next night I heard a woman explain the condition of a family member to others as she was in the hospital, w/o missing a word. On both ocassions I turned up the TV to deaden the sound but as soon as I wanted to sleep I was involved with someone elses' conversation. They weren't being loud just talking in a normal voice and I swear they were next to me. God forbid you were having a sexual encounter at the appropriate moment you'd hear both neighbors screaming OMG! I could actually hear the neighbor zipping & unzipping her luggage when she was packing, at 3:30 a.m. to leave!! So,if you like to hear everything, and I mean everything, going on next door to you, book this hotel. If you want a decent nights sleep, go elsewhere.

Room Tip: If you want your actions monitored and shared with others, book this hotel.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo