Quality Inn & Suites SeaWorld North
$119
$266
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
$238
$206
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
$149
Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
$214
$132
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$159
Agoda.com
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$153
  • Pool
All reviewssix flagssea worldyogurtchoice hotelshot breakfastalamoriverwalk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Had stayed here during my first visit to San Antonio, The room was very well maintained and spacious enough. Staff here were also very friendly and yes there is complimentary breakfast too. The hotel also had a very good pool, gym and play area for children. Is a Good choice.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I just stayed here for two weeks with my 15 month old and 2 year old. The kids quickly learned how to sleep in the same room and I used the adjoining with my mom. Staff was super friendly always and eager to help, whether it be milk for bottles, doing laundry when the machines were full, or giving cupcakes to my toddler. Ida and John were fantastic. Always!!! We really loved the playground and the heated pool. Not to mention breakfast for everyone from the health-nut to comfort food lovers. They worked with us on the rate for the second week as well. We were so sad to leave and my son still asks if we are going to the hotel whenever we pass by on our way to our new house. Thank you. We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Myacres
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The room we has was clean, spacious, and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again. This room was quiet and there was a decent breakfast in the morning. It is family friendly, had a nice little playground.

Room Tip: I can be picky and this was a great experience for us.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda S
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful, no problems. Room was in need of freshing up, needed some paint, caulking, etc...but overall not bad.

BUT, this is the worst place I have ever stayed with sound proofing. There isn't any, at all.
The first night I listend to the woman next door call & talk to her mama for over an hour beginning before midnight and it was as if she was sitting on the bed with me. The next night I heard a woman explain the condition of a family member to others as she was in the hospital, w/o missing a word. On both ocassions I turned up the TV to deaden the sound but as soon as I wanted to sleep I was involved with someone elses' conversation. They weren't being loud just talking in a normal voice and I swear they were next to me. God forbid you were having a sexual encounter at the appropriate moment you'd hear both neighbors screaming OMG! I could actually hear the neighbor zipping & unzipping her luggage when she was packing, at 3:30 a.m. to leave!! So,if you like to hear everything, and I mean everything, going on next door to you, book this hotel. If you want a decent nights sleep, go elsewhere.

Room Tip: If you want your actions monitored and shared with others, book this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I picked this hotel because it's six miles from SeaWorld, our destination. Also, because it offered more that just muffins and coffee for breakfast. The hotel was nice and clean. The play area at the front of the hotel is fun. The pool was cold, but I like to think it was because the days we stayed were cloudy. It has a chair that helps you go in if you're in a wheelchair, which I thought it's really nice, it's the first time I've ever seen one in this type of hotel.

Our stay consisted of two days. I asked at what time the breakfast service was over, was told at 10. We were pleased with the morning breakfast, Try the waffle area!!! The second morning the breakfast area was cleared by 9. I was not informed that this would happen. But the manager was there, and she was willing to bring me and my family breakfast and she did, THANK YOU FOR THIS, LINDA WESTERMANN!!!

With this gesture, it's the best customer service we have ever experienced.

Room Tip: If you have kids and are going to use the pool, ask for a room that will look over this area.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family