Residence Inn San Antonio North/Stone Oak
  • Breakfast included
$62
$426
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$145
$289
JW Marriott
$267
$219
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$245
$215
$244
$239
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefront desknice hotelevery morningwafflesstayed here for one nightthe looplight sleeperbed was very comfortablehousekeeping staffwould stay here againwalmartkitchenetterenovationriverwalk
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I do give both Thumbs Up to the Hotel Management.

This is my fourth stay at this hotel, during past couple of weeks. I did not encounter any Issues. Service has been really Fast & Professional. Clean Rooms, Smiling Staff. Homely Feeling.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Promised internet ,never had it ,mgr made excuses every time I called then said it was my computer, at which time he reached over my shoulder and took it started to mess with it, now two weeks later I had to bring it to a tech and have it fixed 150.00 dollars later I got it back they had kids running in the hall at 11:30 at night and did nothing most of the staff cared less about it and I was told before I left a mgr would contact me and still has not .would not recommend this place to any one at any time they suck. Marriott should pull there franchise from these people at the very least fire the mgr

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 31, 2013

How refreshing it was to check in to this Residence Inn in San Antonio at Stone Oak on December 29th 2013. The welcome smiles and genuine interest to accommodate exhibited by the front desk clerk and the Asst Manager, India, was above and beyond requirements.

Clean rooms, a willingness to accommodate and exceed one's needs and India's pleasant attention to detail could be felt even through the front desk clerk (missed her name).

This will become my place of choice whenever returning to the San Antonio area.

Room Tip: I suggest high floors and rooms looking towards Loop 1604.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We stayed here due to the JW Marriott, San Antonio Hill Country Resort was sold out for a conference. I was not disappointed at all. Great atmosphere and super friendly staff!!! I would love to go back! Very homey atmosphere! LOVE!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2013

This Residence Inn is well run...from the greeting at the front desk to the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. We stayed over Thanksgiving visiting friends and they we so helpful. The housekeeping staff understood the need for additional towels, etc., and didn't exhibit any reluctance when I asked for essentially, double sets of towels. The rooms and hallways are clean and well cared for. Breakfast was especially well done. The lady who manages the breakfast area is engaged, helpful, pleasant and efficient. She was cleaning tables, and offering to bring food, etc. This is a well run and well operated Residence Inn.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family