“Great Stay!!!”

Residence Inn San Antonio North/Stone Oak
Ranked #154 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We stayed here due to the JW Marriott, San Antonio Hill Country Resort was sold out for a conference. I was not disappointed at all. Great atmosphere and super friendly staff!!! I would love to go back! Very homey atmosphere! LOVE!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn San Antonio North/Stone Oak

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This Residence Inn is well run...from the greeting at the front desk to the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. We stayed over Thanksgiving visiting friends and they we so helpful. The housekeeping staff understood the need for additional towels, etc., and didn't exhibit any reluctance when I asked for essentially, double sets of towels. The rooms and hallways are clean and well cared for. Breakfast was especially well done. The lady who manages the breakfast area is engaged, helpful, pleasant and efficient. She was cleaning tables, and offering to bring food, etc. This is a well run and well operated Residence Inn.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We stayed there for several days with a lot of friends. Everything worked out perfect. The staff was helpful and supportive. The breakfast very nice and met everybodies needs (we were not only Americans but some foreigners). The rooms clean, well equiped, spacious and the beds comfortable. The kitchens were huge with more than you need. Would I/We come back: Yes, Yes.
One piece of advice: better signaling to find you. Your competitors guided the way, not your signs. ;-)

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We arrived after a 19 hour drive late in the evening. The desk manager was very warm and welcoming. She even offered cookies. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We asked for extra pillows We took advantange of the morning breakfast. This location also offers a light dinner in the evening with a beverage. The property was very well kept. They offer the pool, gym, tennis and basketball. I felt like I was at home. All the creature comforts were there.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are nice.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Susanulrich
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a wedding and after you figure out how to get to the hotel and how the highways work to get around, everything was spectacular. The staff was very accommodating and willing to help. It is nice to find a hotel that still has a full breakfast without additional charges. And it was a full breakfast, waffles, eggs, sausage, etc.
The rooms were clean and everything worked inside the room. I would defiantly come back.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I've stayed here several times during the last few months. Each time I can pick several employees who have helped make my stay extra special. Today I'll mention Lauren Taylor at the front desk, who worked extra-hard to get me a great rate the first time I ever stayed here. As a result, I've been back enough times and I'm now an Elite level member for Marriott. The hotel suits my needs perfectly, as I'm usually here for a few days to visit my kids who live in San Antonio with their mom. They have the option of staying overnight with me in a cool hotel and we don't need to spend a lot on food, since the rooms are equipped with everything you need for a home away from home. I've stayed in the fanciest hotels around the world because of my work. For value this is as good as it gets, and EACH STAFF MEMBER goes out of their way to make each guest feel special and important.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I normally like to stay at Residence Inns. This one is showing some wear and tear. Couch cushions squashed down inside the front edge of the sofa bed, big scratches on the wall, one side of the sliding mirrored door on the closet off the track, crowded bedroom, tatty carpet. The bed was squeeky and didn't have the plush linens I'm used to at Marriott hotels. The bottom sheet didn't fit and was all balled up under me every morning. I had planned to stay here long term but left for a newer, roomier hotel under another brand I'm loyal to.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
HPDOS, Manager at Residence Inn San Antonio North/Stone Oak, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Dear Islandgirllil,
We do truly greatly appreciate you choosing Residence Inn North Stone Oak to host you during the beginning of your stay. Please let me start by apologizing for your unsatisfied stay. As a Marriott Brand, our expectations are high and those are not the standards by no means that we should have upheld for you as a guest. Our feedback from our guests is highly valued and helps us correct the situation at hand to be a better hotel. We hope your experience does not effect the name of the brand as a whole. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again during your next trip to San Antonio. If there is anything else you would like to discuss or any other questions and concerns you have, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Amber Burbage | Sales Manager