Stayed here for a wedding and after you figure out how to get to the hotel and how the highways work to get around, everything was spectacular. The staff was very accommodating and willing to help. It is nice to find a hotel that still has a full breakfast without additional charges. And it was a full breakfast, waffles, eggs, sausage, etc.
The rooms were clean and everything worked inside the room. I would defiantly come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Southern hospitality during your extended stay at Residence Inn San Antonio North/Stone Oak. Offering easy access to San Antonio International Airport, our hotel is near many popular attractions including McAllister Park and Six Flags® Fiesta Texas. Before your eventful day, stretch out and relax in our spacious suites with separate living and sleeping areas, then get a good night's rest inspired by our plush bedding. In the morning, prepare a meal the way you like using your room's fully equipped kitchen, or stop by our complimentary breakfast buffet. Visit our fitness center to maintain your exercise routine using our cardio equipment and free weights, then cool down with a refreshing dip in our outdoor pool. Need to stay productive? Work in the privacy of your room using our ergonomic workstations and free Wi-Fi. Whether you're taking a day trip to Natural Bridge Caverns or simply conducting business in San Antonio, make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn San Antonio North/Stone Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Antonio North-Stone Oak Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Residence Inn