“Not bad for a mall chain restaurant”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille - CLOSED

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Visit us at The Shops at La Cantera for a pleasant and tasty experience. The best Italian grille, Italian dishes, and drinks are found at BRIO Tuscan Grille! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Buffalo, New York
“Not bad for a mall chain restaurant”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I usually do not like to eat at chain restaurants, but this place was close to the resort we were staying at and we were very hungry. Came there for lunch. Good service. We all ordered salads, which were pretty good. Someone ordered the cream of mushroom and said it was good. They also give you freshly baked hot bread. This was good. No complaints. Would have to come back for dinner for a real review.

• Visited March 2013

Texas
“Found a new gem”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I had never heard of this restaurant before. I went in during off hours. The staff was very attentive and friendly. The food was excellent. I will definitely be going back!!

“Relaxing & yummy lunch”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The bread basket starts the meal--delicious warm bread and yummy herb crisp flat bread. Ordered the Shrimp & Crab fondu type hot dip appetizer Split this with a friend. Will definitely order again--so yummy. Think I will return with my husband and have it with a lovely glass of wine one evening soon. My friend and I also split a sandwich. They were gracious about putting it on 2 plates and no extra charge.

• Visited January 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great food - horrible, non-attentive service”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

As usual the food at Brio was great.

Unfortunately the service was just plain awful. Given we dined before noon on a weekday, they were not busy - no excuse there.

No complimentary bread came. Had to ask.
I ordered salad without without tomatoes, it came with tomatoes. Finally, we got them to change it.

My companion ordered a cold salad and hot main course. They came at the same time!

In their defense, they did comp me a Bellini and the manager came over to apologize.

MN foodie

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Stefan K
Ubatuba, São Paulo, Brazil
“Consistency and great food!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Nothing better then going to a restaurant around the country and always experiencing good food and good service. We had a great waiter in San Antonio- La Cantera ( nice mall too)I wish I remembered his name. We dined at this location twice and on the second time the waiter actually came to the bar where we were waiting and said "hello, welcome back". Amazing how a simple Hello can go such a long way. San Antonio was crowded and service was slow at most places we ate but Brio was always perfect. I love Brio in Denver and Naples as well, wish they had one in Brazil! Congrats on being so consistent. The salads are great but so are the pasta and the kids dishes!

• Visited December 2012