“The MOST awesome staff ever!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport
Ranked #52 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
El Paso, Texas
“The MOST awesome staff ever!!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My stay at the Hampton Inn by the airport made this trip wonderful. The hotel was extremely clean, the staff were very friendly. The management team was always there if something arose. Delma Luckey was the General Manager and she went over and beyond her call of duties to assist me with an online issue. Thank you Delma, you are wonderful!!!

The only thing I would like to see would be a refrigerator, we had to use our cooler.

You will love this hotel and the staff, trust me!!!!

Room Tip: Any room is great, we had the king size room on the 2nd floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
dluckey, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel, the Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport. It was a pleasure having you as our Guest. All of our Guests are important and deserve special treatment. Our goal is for you to be 100% Satisfied with your stay and want to return. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Hard to believe, but the service and the room put many Hiltons to shame. The friendly front desk staff has me checked in a minute, and the room was nicer than most. I do not stay in may Hampton Inns, but they truly seem to try harder to please.

TIP: Breakfast is okay here, but you have lots of other options in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank CuriousTravelerRadio
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport Hotel. Our Guests' Satisfaction is our #1 priority and that's why we do try harder. We appreciate you acknowledging our efforts and providing feedback. We also look forward to you staying with us again on your next visit to San Antonio.

DLuckey, GM
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Just stayed at this Hampton and I cant say enough good things about it. It was very clean, spotless almost. The maid had left us a hand written note in our room welcoming us to San Antonio. Nice little touch.
The staff were all friendly and greeted us every time they passed by.
This hotel is right by the airport and there is a little air traffic noise but nothing that interrupts your sleep or even watching TV.
The complimentary breakfast area was clean and always restocked. They had the standard Hampton breakfast, Waffles, cereal, bagels, oatmeal, eggs, turkey sausage, all of which was very good. If you don't have time for breakfast you can grab a pre-made sack breakfast to go The staff was always cleaning the breakfast area and restocking the food items
The beds were very comfortable and the room itself was very nice with a sitting area and a writing desk. The bathroom was very nice with plenty of towels and soaps.
I prefer Hampton Inns when I travel and this one did not let me down at all. A++++++

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
dluckey, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport and providing feedback from your stay. We are happy that you enjoyed your time with us, and look forward to you returning on your next trip to San Antonio.

Ft. Lauderdale, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I was VERY impressed with the room motif, the style of the bathroom along with the bathroom furnishings. Something I would expect to see in a high end hotel was mine for a mere less than a $100 a night. I will be right there along with the other reviewers that rated this hotel very good. I usually NEVER take the time out to fill one of these surveys out in detail except for now. One more to add, I did not get the name of the gentleman up front that was EXTREMELY helpful in finding some other attractions in the area for my son and I to do (he's in the Navy in San Antonio).

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing our hotel (Hampton Inn & Suites Airport) while visiting the San Antonio area. Customer satisfaction is our number ONE priority and we are OVERJOYED to hear that you were happy with your stay. I believe the young man that assisted you was Juan, I'll make sure to pass along your feedback to him. Please visit us again in the near future.

Take Care,
Butte, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I was entirely impressed and pleased with my experience at this Hampton Inn in San Antonio. The entire staff, from the general manager on down, was exceptional in their service and genuine friendliness. The room was clean and comfortable. I don't usually find hotels that function at this rate of excellence. Way to go!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It's wonderful to hear such positive feedback. This makes all the work and training towards satisfying our Guest that much more rewarding. On your next visit to San Antonio, please consider choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport Hotel AGAIN.

Delma Luckey, GM
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I spent one evening at the hotel prior to leaving for an early flight the next morning. The hotel is extremely convenient for the airport. I had a rental from Hertz and the car return is a very short and uncomplicated drive around the corner. In addition there are numerous dining and shopping options in close proximity. On the suggestion of the front desk clerk, I went to the Quarry Market (a nearby Mall/Lifestyle Center) and it was only a couple of miles away and quite nice.

The room itself was a pretty standard for a Hampton. It was a bit on the small side but had all of the necessities. The minorly negative things were that despite being a King, it had small standard pillows. I would expect that a hotel would put king pillows on a king bed. In addition, the shower had relatively low water pressure.

The hot meal in the morning was carefully monitored by the attendents and stayed fully stocked and had several of the typical Hampton Inn options.

If I have another trip that brings me to the area I would likely book this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jennk1975
dluckey, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport Hotel. We understand the many options you had and we're thrilled you chose us. Please make us aware of your next visit so we can make sure you have the king pillows on your bed.

Hopefully we'll see you soon.

DLuckey, GM
EL PASO, United States
Reviewed June 13, 2014

love the rooms and the staffing is extremely polite. rooms very clean and up to date. great pricing and value. i highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to stay in this area, location is central to everything

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Daniel H
We appreciate you choosing our hotel, the Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport. It's WONDERFUL to hear you were happy with your stay. Hopefully you'll be a repeat customer and we'll have the pleasure of seeing you again in the near future.

We look forward to your next visit.

DLuckey,GM