Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport
$119
$266
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
$240
$206
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
$149
  • Restaurant
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$153
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desksan antonio airportshuttle servicean early flightindoor poolrental carthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfaststay there againbusiness centergreat place to staybusiness tripup to daterooms were very cleanoatmealbed was comfortableconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I honestly do not have the words to express how wonderful our stay was at this particular Hampton Inn. From the housekeeping staff all the way up to the General Manager (Mrs. Delma Luckey) (I hope I spelled this correctly), the staff was superb. My brother and I flew in to take care of our sister's funeral and "stuff.", so it was definitely not a pleasure trip. Once the staff knew why we were there, they were compassionate, caring and extremely helpful. I had only booked for the first night,and found that they were fully booked for a good portion of the next week (it was fiesta,) but knowing why we were there, they went out of their way to get us back in the hotel, so we only had to stay somewhere else for one night. Mrs. Luckey called us personally to let us know that if we needed it, they would have accomodations for us. When traveling, I would normally stay at the Hampton Inns, but after this - they have a customer for life. I don't know if the staff will see this, but if they do..."Thank you."

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank katr0713
dluckey, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit to our hotel. It was our pleasure to make a small impact on helping ease a stressful situation. I hope you made it home safely and our paths cross again in the future. I will pass along your feedback to the staff.

I wish you and your family the best.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in April, after arriving in San Antonio on a late flight. We circled the area several times trying to find it, as the hotel was somewhat hidden behind the Sheraton but very close to the airport if we had found it on the first try. Definitely call ahead for detailed directions. Free and convenient parking was appreciated one we found the hotel. The check in process was efficient, and the staff was very friendly, offering advice on area attractions. Our room was large, clean, but a bit dated.The bed was very comfortable and as always we appreciated the daily washed duvets and high quality linens. The bathroom was large, with plentiful towels. The air conditioning was a bit noisy. The breakfast was typical of the Hampton brand, plenty of choices, well stocked, and a large seating area. This was clearly an airport hotel, with no special scenery, located in a busy area, but if you are looking for that kind of accommodation, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lkr15
dluckey, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel while visiting the San Antonio area. Your feedback is very important to us and we hope you will visit us again soon. We appreciate you sharing your experience and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

This hotel and its staff is AMAZING! Upon check in I was greeted and instructed of hotel details in the most efficient manner. As I walked to my room I encountered both the executive housekeeper and a housekeeper and was greeted pleasantly. My stay was comfortable and enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone given the opportunity.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mellisa R

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel out of the many options. Guest satisfaction is our priority and we're happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is valuable and we appreciate you sharing it. Please visit us again.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Business Trip near airport. Great location near good restaurants and convenient to airport. Staff at hotel are excellent, especially the shuttle drivers. Went out of there way for my convenience! Will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Dean V
dluckey, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Airport in San Antonio. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Travel safely and take care.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Best hotel Ive ever stayed at the staff were perfect the facility great perfect out of town experience i definitely recommend to all it was a business trip but i had my family with me i was very pleased

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Frankgloria B
dluckey, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

THANK YOU so much for choosing our hotel while visiting the San Antonio Airport area. I love it when we hear from our guest with such positive feedback. It's wonderful to know that we're accomplishing our goal of 100% guest satisfaction. Hopefully, now that you've found a home away from home, we'll see you again soon. Thank you for sharing your experience.