“Very Clean, nice staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport
Ranked #73 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I loved my stay, and so will you. great price, great everything, this is where I'm going to stay every time I go to SA. the staff treated me like family, the floor was clean enough to eat off, never seen anything like it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
dluckey, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel, the Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport. Please visit us again whenever you are in our city. We also appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Thank you again.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I had an early morning flight and this hotel had 24 hr shuttle to the airport. I have stayed at Hampton Inns before and they are always a step above the other chains in cleanliness, ammenities, value, and comfort.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing our hotel (Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport). Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you're ever in our area again, please keep our hotel in mind.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I honestly do not have the words to express how wonderful our stay was at this particular Hampton Inn. From the housekeeping staff all the way up to the General Manager (Mrs. Delma Luckey) (I hope I spelled this correctly), the staff was superb. My brother and I flew in to take care of our sister's funeral and "stuff.", so it was definitely not a pleasure trip. Once the staff knew why we were there, they were compassionate, caring and extremely helpful. I had only booked for the first night,and found that they were fully booked for a good portion of the next week (it was fiesta,) but knowing why we were there, they went out of their way to get us back in the hotel, so we only had to stay somewhere else for one night. Mrs. Luckey called us personally to let us know that if we needed it, they would have accomodations for us. When traveling, I would normally stay at the Hampton Inns, but after this - they have a customer for life. I don't know if the staff will see this, but if they do..."Thank you."

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank katr0713

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit to our hotel. It was our pleasure to make a small impact on helping ease a stressful situation. I hope you made it home safely and our paths cross again in the future. I will pass along your feedback to the staff.

I wish you and your family the best.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in April, after arriving in San Antonio on a late flight. We circled the area several times trying to find it, as the hotel was somewhat hidden behind the Sheraton but very close to the airport if we had found it on the first try. Definitely call ahead for detailed directions. Free and convenient parking was appreciated one we found the hotel. The check in process was efficient, and the staff was very friendly, offering advice on area attractions. Our room was large, clean, but a bit dated.The bed was very comfortable and as always we appreciated the daily washed duvets and high quality linens. The bathroom was large, with plentiful towels. The air conditioning was a bit noisy. The breakfast was typical of the Hampton brand, plenty of choices, well stocked, and a large seating area. This was clearly an airport hotel, with no special scenery, located in a busy area, but if you are looking for that kind of accommodation, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lkr15
dluckey, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel while visiting the San Antonio area. Your feedback is very important to us and we hope you will visit us again soon. We appreciate you sharing your experience and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

This hotel and its staff is AMAZING! Upon check in I was greeted and instructed of hotel details in the most efficient manner. As I walked to my room I encountered both the executive housekeeper and a housekeeper and was greeted pleasantly. My stay was comfortable and enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone given the opportunity.

1  Thank Mellisa R

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel out of the many options. Guest satisfaction is our priority and we're happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is valuable and we appreciate you sharing it. Please visit us again.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Business Trip near airport. Great location near good restaurants and convenient to airport. Staff at hotel are excellent, especially the shuttle drivers. Went out of there way for my convenience! Will stay here again.

1  Thank Dean V
dluckey, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Airport in San Antonio. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Travel safely and take care.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Best hotel Ive ever stayed at the staff were perfect the facility great perfect out of town experience i definitely recommend to all it was a business trip but i had my family with me i was very pleased

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Frankgloria B
dluckey, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

THANK YOU so much for choosing our hotel while visiting the San Antonio Airport area. I love it when we hear from our guest with such positive feedback. It's wonderful to know that we're accomplishing our goal of 100% guest satisfaction. Hopefully, now that you've found a home away from home, we'll see you again soon. Thank you for sharing your experience.