“Clean, Quiet and Customer Friendly”

Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport
Ranked #73 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Although business for me was downtown, I typically stay at airport hotels for 1 night trips. I did research all San Antonio hotels within the Hilton selections and settled on this hotel due to the previous high reviews and price. Hotel was easy to locate. I rented a car but they do offer airport shuttle service on the 1/2 hour. Front reception was professional and friendly and gave me detailed directions for my meeting downtown. Hotel undergoing renovations but did not interfere with any areas I was in. Room was large, clean and modern. I asked front desk if they had umbrellas to purchase and they lent me one on the spot. Sleep was very comfortable and quiet. View on back side of hotel was of a large water tank but I wasn't there for the view. Breakfast was great with lots of options. There's an Applebees across the street.

Room Tip: Room 208 was on the back side of hotel away from the elevators. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 19green
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I enjoyed everything about my stay. Staff was very accommodating. Their 3 mile shuttle service saved me a lot of money. Went for a concert at the Alomodome and could have stayed downtown but most Hotels did not offer Shuttle service. Would stay there again and recomend it to everyone. Came from California just for the concert. Everyone I met was very friendly, Restaurants , clubs, bars and Taxi drivers.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Everything was perfect! The room was beautifully decorated and extremely clean. I loved the bed linens. Security was good and service was great. We were graciously given a late check-out time when our trip to the San Antonio Zoo ran later than we planned. The coffee in the lobby the next morning rivaled that of Starbucks. I liked being able to park close to the lobby elevators which made it easy unloading/loading the car. The stay was so perfect that we plan on returning in July.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Loved our room! It was nice and clean and the beds were very comfortable! The breakfast was delicious and by far the best hotel breakfast I've had. The pool and hot tub were great. The treadmill in the gym was out of order, but I was still able to get in some great workouts in the mornings! Thanks for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Due to a death in our family, we traveled over 300 miles to San Antonio for a funeral. We were totally in awe from the time we drove up. As my husband entered the hotel, he was greated by General Manager Delma Luckey while she watered the huge plants outside. She was very friendly and approachable; we felt at ease from the moment Ms. Luckey welcomed us. She has no idea how comfortable and at-ease she made us feel. Thanks to her professioanl demeanor and her professional staff, we will definitely stay there the next time we visit San Antonio.

The room was exceptional as well as the telephone call we received from staff informing us that if we needed anything, please dial 0. This was a top rate hotel with exceptional staff. A sign by the elevators stated "we are under reconstruction, please excuse our dust." Well, we didn't see any dust. LOL From the entry way, to our room, to the breakfast area and to the public restrooms, everything was SPOTLESS. The decor/color scheme is amazing in entire hotel; I even took pictures to show friends/family how beautiful this place is. (even the restrooms downstairs next to the breakfast nook) TOTALLY AMAZING

Thanks again Ms. Delma Luckey and staff for a wonderful, memorable experience, our family is very appreciative of your professioanlism, compassion and warmth during our staff.

Bobby & Phyllis Smoots

Room Tip: When making your reservationm, make sure you tell them what kind of room you would like (suite, room...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The room was very clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff was very helpful with any requests. The shuttle service was on-time and professional. The breakfast area was warm and inviting. The business center's computers were much quicker and more up-to-date than some hotels.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel during a visit with family. It's conveniently close to the airport. Rooms are clean and the breakfast was good. Used the business center to check-in on our flight and print our boarding passes. There are lots of good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family