Comfort Suites Near Seaworld
$65
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$89
$170
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$139
$249
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $279/night.

$199
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$179
  • Restaurant
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$139
$104
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbmt graduationlackland afbwafflessea worldbreakfast roomair forcehot tubsitting areawaffle makerstaff was very friendly and helpfulenjoyed our staythe entire hotelwould stay here againbeds were comfortablehouse keepingeach morningvery nice hotel
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My daughters and I stayed the night at comfort suites for our girls night. The front desk lady was very nice & helpful. Our hotel room was very clean & comfy!
We enjoyed a fun time in the pool too. We will be staying here again!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank momma2rugrats
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We stayed here for BMT graduation after looking at numerous hotels. The location was convenient to the base and downtown. Very easy to get in and out of, right off 410. The front desk was extremely helpful, working very hard at breakfast and all day. They started breakfast early when I told them that I was leaving early for the base on Thursday and Friday. A bit higher priced that I would have liked but a very safe area. Having the living room area gave us the lounging room for our Airman to relax. The only complaint was that the sofa bed was uncomfortable for my 27 year old, it is probably best for a child.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms were quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan10RI
Reviewed March 17, 2013

After much research, I stayed at this location to attend my boyfriend's graduation from BMT at Lackland AFB. The best thing about this hotel is the location. It's right off I-410 and about 10-15 minutes from Lackland. It's also close to lots of restaurants and stores and not that far from downtown San Antonio. We asked the front desk staff for directions to the Riverwalk and she gave us a sheet with directions to most of the main attractions nearby, which was extremely helpful. This location was a bit overpriced online. But I called the hotel directly and told her I was attending BMT, and she gave me the military rate for my 3 night stay. For someone staying throughout BMT weekend, this was a big help because my stay could've been much more expensive elsewhere. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was nice. The room was nice but could have been cleaned better. The room didn't seem to be thoroughly cleaned each day. Seemed as if the beds were made and towels were replaced, not much else. I had an issue with the air conditioner. There was no on/off button on the thermostat to turn it off. I had to adjust the vents myself to make it comfortable, but it wasn't that big of an issue. Other hotels near Lackland were either overpriced or not nice places to stay. Overall, I think this is the best choice for a trip to Lackland AFB - great location, good breakfast, friendly staff, nicer accommodations than places closer to the base, and more reasonably priced than other hotels.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank naturallynicole
Reviewed March 8, 2013

My wife and I ended up staying at this location due to a change in our schedule that precluded us staying at our first choice location. Based on our experience, I can only say that we got the better of the deal.

The staff at this hotel proved to be exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable, no matter what we asked of them it was handled immediately. I cannot overemphasize how comfortable we were made to feel during our stay. It is obvious the staff are guest oriented and looked for ways to make our stay enjoyable.

Because we were there for our Grandson's graduation from BMT at Lackland AFB, the staff opened the breakfast room early one day knowing that we had to be on the road to the base before their normal opening time that day. This hotel offers a hot breakfast which was nice and there were more than enough options for everyone to have a selection they would like.

Although the rooms do show some minor signs of age, the staff keeps them clean, neat and well cared for. The only problem for me is the 'Chicklet' size pillows Comfort Hotels seems to be switching over to lately.

I see there are a number of long specific reviews on this hotel for you to read so I will cut mine short. Net, net is, this was a great place for my wife and I to stay while we were in San Antonio no matter the reason for being here. It is only 15 minutes from the most convenient Lackland AFB gate (Valley Hi Dr off 410W exit 4) if you are here for the BMT Graduation. It is also close enough to all of the major attractions in the San Antonio area to be a base of operations to do some world class sightseeing.

This hotel is on our list of 'go to' hotels whenever we are in the San Antonio area

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mileaway_PHX
rajsatx, General Manager at Comfort Suites Near Seaworld, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

We truly appreciate you staying with us and we are very grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much for taking out time to write a response.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights with our 2 preschool aged children while visiting our oldest son who just graduated from BMT at Lackland AFB - GO AIR FORCE! :-)

First, the good news... great location for Lackland and Seaworld. Only about 20 minutes to downtown & Riverwalk, etc. Hotel was quiet. And staff was very friendly and helpful. Always said hello to us, coming & going. Helped us with directions and miscellaneous things that popped up during our stay. Housekeeper always arranged our kids' stuffed animals so cute on the bed - that was such a nice touch to come back to.

Now, the not so good... I'm a mom of 2 preschoolers - which by definition means I'm a germ-freak. It's bad enough worrying about the germs and uncleanliness you can't see - so you can imagine the icky-ness I feel when I CAN see uncleanliness. The 2 queen suite we had - has a glass-paned door separating the "bedroom" part from the rest of the suite - the glass door was covered in fingerprints and smudges when we arrived - and stayed like that the whole time we were there. There was something - don't know what, maybe a piece of food - stuck to the ceiling of our suite. Neither of these things are deal-killers, and for the $79/ night rate - they're hardly worth mentioning - but they are the difference from me rating this hotel "average" vs. "very good". A few extra touches in the area of cleanliness would really take this place to the next level.

Heated indoor pool was nothing fancy, but nice to have - since we were staying there in February. Breakfast was good.

Overall, it was a quiet and comfortable hotel - with excellent staff - and reasonably priced, in a convenient location.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family